HOW HIGH CAN I RUN MY TM EZ 28/45

Wait2Start

Feb 2, 2015
tennesee white T cleaners canyon city cleaners
Real Name
Rainbow City Cleaners.
Business Location
United States
I am new to the industry and the furthest I have gone is 100' through snow, then up to the third floor. Then another 100' inside. My 25/45 did great. I used more than 275' the other day on one wand for a hotel. I ran at 3000rpm and had phenomenal results with my chem tex.

Today I duel wanded 22 rugs with my wife. I would still be out there if we didn't duel wand after flooding them out. Ive got 5 fans in the garage cranked. gotta return the nasty old rugs tomorrow and receive my check.

Reactions: matt30577

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I think you'll be fine. I ran my Amtex 30/47 Inferno up 12 stories last month. Over 350'. Pinosan ran 12 sorties also but only 300' and he's got a 45 blower same as you do.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Wow I did it today five floors and they were tall floors. it would equal about 6 floors of a normal setup. the water was coming down so hard, the blower was spraying water out the side door. wow. it work but wow that water pickup up speed. LOL

I don't understand how or why this happened. I did 12 stories on my TM and didn't have this problem. Did your water tank overflow or Something?

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
I think it higher than 60' they have store below and res above. that baby was up there. LOL vac was excellent and pressure was good also. the water did not blow out the blower until the end. lot of fome. I had to manual drain the waste tank and there was not that much water in here. I think it was almost ready to dump. carzy

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
I don't understand how or why this happened. I did 12 stories on my TM and didn't have this problem. Did your water tank overflow or Something?
maybe Johnny the fome or I had the van strait down from hose. also I don't run a blower filter, just used tom filter.