How do you keep in touch with your techs when in the field?

Bman

May 5, 2013
Real Name
Brian Bartmess
Our system of calling or texting when they arrive and leave the job isnt working so well, any suggestions? Btw we do this to make sure they arent running ahead or behind so we can notify the client.

Reactions: admin

JeffTP

Oct 27, 2016
Real Name
Jeff TePastte
There is an app called t-sheets that's pretty inexpensive ($16 a mo. +$4 per user that allows you to track them. It also interfaces with quick books . Check it out and see if it accomplishes what you need.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Our system of calling or texting when they arrive and leave the job isnt working so well, any suggestions? Btw we do this to make sure they arent running ahead or behind so we can notify the client.
www.tryhousecall.com/TMF you can communicate with your techs via the app, plus we know exactly when they start and finish a job. I provided you our TMF promo code just in case you ever sign up you'll get up to 20% off for life.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I saw this new thing for car tracking - for stolen cars... Same concept though... Ping the device it gives you a single and you know exactly where your vehicle is... Probably expensive though...

I couldn't find what I was talking about above, but Amazon has a nice selection of vehicle GPS tracking...