How do you guys list your measurements on housecall pro?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 25, 2018
Real Name
Nick Brereton
I’ve been writing out the measurements of each room on a piece of paper and then adding up the sf then putting the sf of each room into housecall pro. Is that how every one else is doing it? Is there a faster way?

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
I’ve been writing out the measurements of each room on a piece of paper and then adding up the sf then putting the sf of each room into housecall pro. Is that how every one else is doing it? Is there a faster way?
Use calculator on phone. I would recommend the Samsung galaxy note phone

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Get a laser measure with blue tooth program, you type in customers email and it sends you AND the customer their floor plan after you are done measuring.

Goes very quick and automatically saves the record. Commercial clients love this feature as they are often clueless to the size (and so were the other companies who didn't bother to measure...)

Jun 25, 2018
Real Name
Nick Brereton
Get a laser measure with blue tooth program, you type in customers email and it sends you AND the customer their floor plan after you are done measuring.

Goes very quick and automatically saves the record. Commercial clients love this feature as they are often clueless to the size (and so were the other companies who didn't bother to measure...)
We do have and use a bosch laser measure with the area function. Do you like the Bluetooth function on the laser measure? I have a couple old ones.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Jun 25, 2018
Real Name
Nick Brereton
So you guys still have to write out the measurements on a piece of paper before you enter into housecall pro?