How do you get vinyl siding to shine????? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

How do you get vinyl siding to shine?????

AlexWilliams

Jul 27, 2020
Real Name
AlexWilliams
I have textured vinyl siding and it's not so hard to maintain like the other ones. As much as I know it's good to clean it every year, but I did it maybe once in three years or so. Before I had some usual exterior paint and I didn't really bother to clean that, but once I upgraded to the vinyl siding I tend to take more care of it. Thanks for sharing the link though, I'm not so informed about this theme yet. The guys who cleaned my house siding before didn't do such a great job, so it's great to have other options on hand.

drpowerwash5

Apr 15, 2020
Real Name
Brett M
Sodium Hypoclorite. We clean houses with SH and some surfactant and they definitely shine after the softwash.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Plain old WD-40. Although they say not to on every web site. I’ve done it lots and never had an issue.

GingiKisi

Jun 7, 2021
Real Name
Gingi Kisi
Everything depends on your budget and preferences. You must concentrate on the durable materials or siding that will serve you for many years. As usual, shining surfaces are not long-lasting, and they scratch and damage too fast, especially if you have children or dogs at home. Indeed, I would recommend you warm finishing materials that do not burn but keep warm. You would better ask directly from the producer. They will answer all the questions and describe in detail all the pluses and minuses of each covering. Every year there appears something new, more alternative and reliable.