How do you get House Call Pro to stop texting you?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You are a good guy Johnny but you have a tendency to take some things out of context. You never were in "bad standing". That was just your perspective. We always treated you with dignity, respect and even helped you with your business. I never said "leave any business alone", I simply stated be fair and not handle it off the cuff". It is easy to get emotionally charged when we "feel" thing aren't right. There are always two sides to a story and sometimes it takes time to see the whole picture. All I asked of admins and moderators is to be fair.

Think about it. All the companies you mentioned above still thrive and are quite successful. Did they make mistakes? Have I? Have we all? Absolutely. Fortunately a business, or even a person for that matter, is not judged on a few dealing vs an overall decades long industry dealings. Even you and all of us for that matter cannot make every client 100% happy. Things just go away at times. That is true in business and life. You win some and you lose some. Key is to win more than you lose.

Personally I believe there’s three sides to every story. “His side” “Your side” then the “Truth” there’s always an agenda not always malicious but who doesn’t believe their answer is correct ?:ROFLMAO:

His/yours only used in a general sense

Reactions: Johnny Bravo