How do I get Mike Ochoa of Boss Optima to pay me what he owes me?

Emart63

Oct 1, 2014
Real Name
Eric M
Business Location
United States
Hello I performed a job for Mike Ochoa and his company, Boss Optima on Feb. 7, 2019, over one year ago.

I still have not been paid for the job, though I have tried to collect from them many times.

The payout was supposed to be $175 for LR, 2BR, hallway, enzyme pet odor treatment.

I spoke to Mike Ochoa by phone on March 16, 2020. At that time he said he would send out a check to me for only $149, not $175, due to some unspecified "partial refund to the customer."

I still have not received any payment at all.

We did a fine job and I laid out money money for wages for a worker on the clock, gas, chemicals, not to mention depreciation on the vehicle for a 40 mile round trip and a good 1.5 hours machine time.

I would like to get paid for the job. . . any advice?

Thank you, Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: sbsscn

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
They owed me over $2,000 ....I make it a personal mission when people swindle me to make their lives a living hell until they pay...granted it was dozens of phone calls over the course of 3 months but I finally pissed off enough of his employees he paid.

I won't do a job for them now unless they pre-pay. Which of course they won't.

Reactions: Emart63

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Never heard of them. Rarely we get left hold the bad it’s super maddening but alas we get over it and use those energies more effectively

I’ll have fun with them if they ever call though

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
get in contact with the customer? did they really have a problem with the job ( it happens sometimes)

you got f^%ked in the butt so get over it and move on,

I think our once-great leader ( sarcasm ) Lord Obama said this is a teachable moment

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
s41628ta120703_40.jpg
is this him?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Walked on a job today, one of those ladies who says, "This was the price I was told on the phone!"

Then a lot of pet urine as well

Told her flat out I can't do it for that price.

Emart63

Oct 1, 2014
Real Name
Eric M
Business Location
United States
Wow

Did you really just post all their info

I’d take down that info ifn I were u

Yeah, I suppose you’re right about taking down info. I guess I got a little frustrated and carried away about the notorious sleazy scumbag Mike Ochoa. The customer had nothing to do with it and has long gone somewhere since it was a move-out cleaning. Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the ability to edit and will need some tech support to delete the customer info.

Emart63

Oct 1, 2014
Real Name
Eric M
Business Location
United States
s41628ta120703_40.jpg
is this him?

Apparently, that is him. I’m in Connecticut and he in Arizona, so I’ve never met him in person, only listened to his lying and dishonesty over the phone. He has some kind of nationwide marketing going on whereby he gets carpet cleaners around the country to do subcontract jobs for him and then not pay them. At some point, there won’t be anymore cleaners that will do any work for him, since he has ripped off so many of us!