How did you come up with your business name? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

How did you come up with your business name?

carpetdude

Nov 17, 2010
Real Name
Steve Richardson
Business Location
United States
Extreme clean cu

Extreme clean is catchy

Cu stands for champaign urbana where I'm from I started a trend there is now a

Cu clean
Cu plumbing
Cu construction
And I'm sure others.
My dad talked about growing up in champaign Urbana often. It's not every day I hear that place mentioned.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
It means it is something that one does not see every day. In fact, I don't know that I have ever run across a cowhide rug.
I've actually cleaned one before.

jimmypietsch

May 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Real Name
james pietsch
Business Location
United States
I have too. And horse hair barstools. But I was always thought the horse hair was actually cowhide.

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
I Chose "Shazam Carpet Cleaning" because all the obvious and good names were already taken, so I had to get creative. I think Shazam and the cartoon wizard in my logo appeals to the ladies which is maybe around 80% of the people who call me.

Googles definition of Shazam is: introduce an extraordinary deed, story, or transformation.

That is what we do as carpet cleaners. Plus we use wands to do our amazing transformation work.

It took me a while to get used to the name, but it feels right now.

Great thread.

Attachments

Reactions: Azyr and SWAGMAN

Gregory10

May 16, 2015
Rahway NJ
www.10bucksaroom.com
Real Name
Gregory Yunginger
Business Location
United States
Our core business is General Cleaning,Maid type service. We wanted to simplify the cleaning business,take away estimates,give customers a basic flat rate for general cleaning. We figured out that on most homes the average cost to clean a house is approximately $100-$150 .We then narrowed it down to what it would cost to clean a room , which we figured to be : 10 Bucks..Hence the name " 10 Bucks a Room.com ..Its quick and easy to understand,creates impulse buying,and opens the doors to other services. Essentially you get into a customers home inexpensively,and can easily upsell other services, different rates,for different services of course.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
My company name is "suck it up Tile and Carpet Cleaning. I wanted something edgy that people would not forget. I put tile before carpet cleaning because I wanted to push tile as it is higher dolled ticket items. And a friend of mine in the military had a slogan of embrace the suck. Well going into business for yourself will at times suck. Also my truckmount sucks up the nasty stuff of your carpets. Most guys in the military react positively to suck it up.

CleanSteps LLC

Jan 15, 2014
www.cleanstepscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Aaron Newsom
Business Location
United States
No Tagline just yet... Revolution Floor Care because A) we love rotary machines and B) we aren't just carpet cleaners. Carpet, Tile, Hard surface, etc.
I would definitely play off your name. So many ways to go with it.
*(Revolutionizing carpet cleaning one house at a time)
(Revolutionary service just a call away)
(We are revolutionary)