wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I'm not even sure if it has a clutch I'm pretty sure it does but I would have to check it out a bit
The clutch looks just like the clutch on a car's a/c btw and is mounted on the pump with a pulley. There would have to be a switch on the machine to turn it off and on. This is a clutch for my machine if you want to take a look. http://www.jondon.com/ea-clutchwater-pump-hydrapump-ii.html If you see just a regular pulley on your pump you don't have a clutch.

Last edited:

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp

envy

Mar 12, 2015
Real Name
Aaron R
$2800 on rugs? Two rugs at 133 sq ft that's $21 a sq ft

You said you charge $4 a sq ft

He said in this thread that he has 8 rugs for 700 SF. He also said he hang cleans all of his rugs by hand then later said he subs them out for someone else to clean.

It's hard to tell what is what and how much is true in this thread.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
He said in this thread that he has 8 rugs for 700 SF. He also said he hang cleans all of his rugs by hand then later said he subs them out for someone else to clean.

It's hard to tell what is what and how much is true in this thread.
Don't you worry about it . Friend of mine from Blue Crew did a work for someone close to a former mayor. Allegedly he charged $ 2000 for a 10 dining chairs ? Did I question him about it ? No, I didn't. I always watch my bottom line, never ever reveal numbers to anybody and most importantly I let people believe in what they want to believe. It's been my life philosophy for long as I can remember.