How bad ? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

How bad ?

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
Today fired my Blueline Champ up let it warm up.
Pulled throttle out
Turned pump on and engine stalls.
Check water reserve it's empty forgot to turn water on, turn water on let tank fill up.
Engine stalls 2 more times after I turn pump on finally on the third time it was fine. What's going on ?

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
You bought a Blueline champ that's what's going on

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
You bought a Blueline champ that's what's going on
Yep I agree if it wouldn't be for the low hours I'd probably be trying to sell it and use the funds for a downpay on a Sapphire or something with less headaches.... remember I bought it from a hack that beat it to kingdom come I think once I get everything serviced and taken care of with a little TLC it'll be fine

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Yep I agree if it wouldn't be for the low hours I'd probably be trying to sell it and use the funds for a downpay on a Sapphire or something with less headaches.... remember I bought it from a hack that beat it to kingdom come I think once I get everything serviced and taken care of with a little TLC it'll be fine
I never worked with a champ but I did run the blue wave and the thermal wave.... they are some bitcchy problematic ass machines.... Its what happens when a big truck builder decides to start building slideins instead....

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
I never worked with a champ but I did run the blue wave and the thermal wave.... they are some bitcchy problematic ass machines.... Its what happens when a big truck builder decides to start building slideins instead....
Every problem I have with that thing I get ticked that I didn't know TMF excisted before I bought it

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Every problem I have with that thing I get ticked that I didn't know TMF excisted before I bought it
I would have been in business many years earlier had I known about tmf... I didnt really start using computers until 2008 and didnt even think about a carpet cleaning forum until 2012... It took me 2 more years to finally get my ass in gear on it and had it not been for this forum It might not have happened....

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
I would have been in business many years earlier had I known about tmf... I didnt really start using computers until 2008 and didnt even think about a carpet cleaning forum until 2012... It took me 2 more years to finally get my ass in gear on it and had it not been for this forum It might not have happened....
Yeah it's a huge blessing to me !! So any ideas on my pump ?

Jthorn31

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
Justin Thornton
Honestly I don't think it's your pump. It may be a fuel issue, or
A battery issue. But hey you got a truck mount, work with it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Does the machine have a no water/lower water kill switch?

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
Honestly I don't think it's your pump. It may be a fuel issue, or
A battery issue. But hey you got a truck mount, work with it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app
It can't be a battery issue as I just had a custom charging system installed due to the stock system wasn't able to power the TM and the stand along HX

CARPET CLEANING KING !

Feb 15, 2016
Real Name
Danny Dahdouh
Today fired my Blueline Champ up let it warm up.
Pulled throttle out
Turned pump on and engine stalls.
Check water reserve it's empty forgot to turn water on, turn water on let tank fill up.
Engine stalls 2 more times after I turn pump on finally on the third time it was fine. What's going on ?
Are u by the unit bro ?

CARPET CLEANING KING !

Feb 15, 2016
Real Name
Danny Dahdouh
Thanks man ! How are you ?
Doing good had 4 calls today & 8 area rugs pick up from one house authentic Persian ...
4$ per sqft ;) over here we charge big $$ for it
I hang clean it by hand bro
700 sqft total between all 8 rugs
Customer lives besides silverster Stallone house here in west vancouver. ! Major millionaires :)
Sunday will be a 2800$ day for 8 area rugs