Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Who all is in Houston? After 11 years in El Paso with the business I know I should be much farther along than I am and we are considering relocating. Since my wife has family in Houston it is on the top of the list to consider. I am looking for some feedback on how the market is there. I know you might be thinking "Great all we need is another cleaner here" but I am a good guy and not a hack, I promise :)

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Jason, I’m not in the Houston area but I believe being a well populated area you wouldn’t have any issues in growing your business. You’ve been established and know what it takes to succeed. Good luck my friend.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Jason, I’m not in the Houston area but I believe being a well populated area you wouldn’t have any issues in growing your business. You’ve been established and know what it takes to succeed. Good luck my friend.
Thanks

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
You will see a lot of those yard signs that say "Carpet cleaning $12 per room". Other than that there are many growing communities right outside of Houston. Where about's will you be looking?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
a lot of guys do great in the houston area......

just remember you have a lot more humidity and traffic than you would have in el paso!!!!!

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
You will see a lot of those yard signs that say "Carpet cleaning $12 per room". Other than that there are many growing communities right outside of Houston. Where about's will you be looking?
My wife has family in Baytown, I am sure she would want to be close.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
a lot of guys do great in the houston area......

just remember you have a lot more humidity and traffic than you would have in el paso!!!!!
Yeah I know, I have been there 4-5 times and was there last week. Those are the 2 things I dont like about it.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Im bailing dude... My personal advice (which you have never listened to) :ROFLMAO: Like (Dont buy an Amtex) would be just dont come here bro... This city is an easy market, so easy even a bum like me can make it, But you might not live to see your business grow... It is full of gang bangers and psychotic drivers.... We have the deadliest freeways in the nation and if you didnt know My Son was was Murdered here 2 years ago for $20... I cant wait to leave this shithole...

• Angry
Reactions: Jim Davisson

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Im bailing dude... My personal advice (which you have never listened to) :ROFLMAO: Like (Dont buy an Amtex) would be just dont come here bro... This city is an easy market, so easy even a bum like me can make it, But you might not live to see your business grow... It is full of gang bangers and psychotic drivers.... We have the deadliest freeways in the nation and if you didnt know My Son was was Murdered here 2 years ago for $20... I cant wait to leave this shithole...
Sorry to here about your son, I didn't know you even had one.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Sorry to here about your son, I didn't know you even had one.
I did, I just wish he was born somewhere, anywhere other then Houston... He didnt live to see his 19th birthday because some gang banger wanted to prove he was a gangster by killing somebody.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
FYI the killer was 16... So he didnt even get charged as an Adult...

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Thats why I say dont come here... This is not a place you wanna send your kids to public school... Hell even a private school if you can afford one... We got kids out here still wet behind the ears carrying guns, robbing and murdering people...

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Are you in Houston?

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Great!!! Just another cleaner is all we needed. Jk How is the El Paso market like?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I believe @jtsunbrite is in Houston :)

I've only passed through Houston a few times, mostly on trips across the country and back when I was young and foolish (dry-camping through Alaska isn't for the faint-hearted, lol). I always found it lovely. Then again, that's been several decades ago, so I am guessing the demographics have changed considerably since I was there.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Great!!! Just another cleaner is all we needed. Jk How is the El Paso market like?
El Paso is tough, average carpet cleaning price is $20/room. There are just so many guys happy to be there own boss making minimum wage keeping the prices low with low quality. Unfortunately customers seem ok with the low quality as long as the price is cheap. We are the highest rated company with over 180 Google reviews but it mostly only brings in price shoppers.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Keep us posted on what you are going to do. There is a lot of work to be had between where I live and Houston. We can definitely help each other out.
Definitely will do, my wife has been out of town ths last 10 days so we need to talk about it more when she comes back. She keeps making comments like we are moving soon but there is a lot to talk about since I have the business, we have a 8 year old, a soon to be 25 year old still living at home but going to school. Plus we have our house here and my 2 older kids with my ex live here in El Paso and my 20 year old works for me.