Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
How are you guys charging for housekeeping rates ? package deals ? by the ? by person etc. I have a friend entering the business and trying to find some price points. I know the common answers of check your local market etc. etc. but just trying to see some nationwide price points. Thanks Guys . any help appreciated:)

Reactions: Clean Force

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
How are you guys charging for housekeeping rates ? package deals ? by the ? by person etc. I have a friend entering the business and trying to find some price points. I know the common answers of check your local market etc. etc. but just trying to see some nationwide price points. Thanks Guys . any help appreciated:)
Rob..best bet is to call around local companies and inquire..national rates are no value to you! Ist time cleanups etc..windows or no windows,fridge or ovens..many varibles.

Jimmy N.

Sep 14, 2014
Real Name
Jimmy noe
Birmingham, Al
Residential is around 65.00 per hour
New move outs is more usually because we don't charge by the hour because clean all appliance etc more detail

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
We estimate at .12 a sq ft. We will deviate from that if the place is a dump.

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
For House Cleaning? Windows,Ovens, Fridges? I'd like to Book NOW!, Toilets and such included too?
Be glad to. Remember this site covers A wide variety of economic areas. Its up to the end user to determine if these estimated calculations fit their target market.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Be glad to. Remember this site covers A wide variety of economic areas. Its up to the end user to determine if these estimated calculations fit their target market.
I live in Diamond Bar Cali..90% Chinese..Does that get me a discount or the Do Not Call List!

cwill

Nov 26, 2014
NC
Real Name
Chris Williams
Business Location
United States
My wife has residential maid service.
She charges per room. Just like with carpets helps to not discount, just do less service for people on budget. With a biweekly cleaning some people don't want every room cleaned every time. Custom cleaning I guess you could say.

Here's her prices.

25 kitchen
15 master bath
10 hall bath
7 half bath
5 rooms (bed, dining, etc)
5 stairs
5 hallway
5 foyer
15 service charge
20 first time fee
10 for monthly vs biweekly (gets waived a lot, but good for people on edge about biweekly)

usually comes out to $50-$75 per hour

maid4ucs.net is her website if you want to get an idea of services provided for those prices.

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
I live in Diamond Bar Cali..90% Chinese..Does that get me a discount or the Do Not Call List!
Well, we operate in NC. I will, for those not aware,.share a bit of advice about the Asian culture. Asian's believe in negotiation. I always adjust my estimates up buy 20% so they feel they have adjusted a good deal. Its just how their culture works.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
My wife has residential maid service.
She charges per room. Just like with carpets helps to not discount, just do less service for people on budget. With a biweekly cleaning some people don't want every room cleaned every time. Custom cleaning I guess you could say.

Here's her prices.

25 kitchen
15 master bath
10 hall bath
7 half bath
5 rooms (bed, dining, etc)
5 stairs
5 hallway
5 foyer
15 service charge
20 first time fee
10 for monthly vs biweekly (gets waived a lot, but good for people on edge about biweekly)

usually comes out to $50-$75 per hour

maid4ucs.net is her website if you want to get an idea of services provided for those prices.
Aweome Bro..Thanks for sharing that! My wifey just got her Pay Docked!!:p:p

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Well, we operate in NC. I will, for those not aware,.share a bit of advice about the Asian culture. Asian's believe in negotiation. I always adjust my estimates up buy 20% so they feel they have adjusted a good deal. Its just how their culture works.
Right on Ryan..i double the price & give em 50& Off! More than one way to Skin a Chink!:rolleyes:

cwill

Nov 26, 2014
NC
Real Name
Chris Williams
Business Location
United States
Windows, ovens, fridges, laundry, none of that.
I helped her couple houses with our first child, I was like this is it?
People "clean up" before she cleans. Little vacuuming, dusting, baseboards, fans, of course bathrooms and kitchens suck. 2500 square foot house done in 2 hours $150 bucks. Hardly any cost.

Sometimes I think, why the hell am I getting into carpet cleaning? 3 customers a day 48 weeks a year thats 720 customers! Constant marketing.

Housecleaning you get 100 customers getting their house cleaned an average of 20 times per year...I'll let you do the math.