Nov 19, 2013
Petaluma, CA
www.advanceddry.com
Real Name
Dave Weidlich
Business Location
United States
Hi All,

These are trying times. I hope you're doing well and have plenty of savings.

I'm mostly working from home, which means plenty of time to update my website. I just wrote a post with tips for household cleaning that addresses some questions that have come up related to vacuuming and cleaning carpet. For example, is it safe to vacuum my carpet or am I just disperse coronavirus into the air?
Please take a look and offer any feedback.
What questions are you getting?

Thanks.
https://www.advanceddry.com/safe-cleaning-for-coronavirus/

Lessy_A

Aug 23, 2020
Real Name
Lesya Antoniuk
This is very useful information! I'm not paranoid, but I'm afraid of the coronavirus (like all adequate people). I do not want to get sick, so vigilance is not superfluous. I always clean thoroughly, I am not stingy with the use of detergents. But during a pandemic, it's really smart to use the best household products - from household chemicals to textiles that are easy to process and won't degrade with heavy washing.

Jose Martinez

Sep 8, 2020
Real Name
Jose A. Martinez
Yes, a good article with a detailed description of the best household products and their use.
I think it is also useful to use a vacuum cleaner with a water filter. You can also add an antibacterial agent to the water in the vacuum cleaner, but the main thing is that it does not foam.
Take care of your health.