Housecall the future

Discussion in 'Carpet Cleaning Marketing' started by Beeks, Jan 16, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Beeks

Beeks Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Male
    FL
    Ratings:
    +573 / 3 / -0
    Been a Housecall Pro user since the beginning, so we are reluctant to switch out of our awesome plan rate. With that being said, who is using the online booking? How is it working for you? Worth it?

2. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Ratings:
    +4,076 / 4 / -0
    We had it when it was beta... It worked fine for us... How much per month are they asking now? I got locked in at the $20 per month rate also at the very beginning...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Predict

Predict Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I've been using the free version. All I care about right now is the scheduling and credit card payments. It works great for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,110 / 85 / -0
    @admin

We use the premium. Not sure of the plan as my son handles all that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Ratings:
    +4,076 / 4 / -0
    Maybe you can reach out to @rolandal and see what type of payment structure you would change to... Maybe they are still giving a TMF incentive...

6. Beeks

Beeks Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Male
    FL
    Ratings:
    +573 / 3 / -0
    We where able to get a free 3 month trial of it. We started last week and got one online booking so far. In process of overhauling website, which we will be really pushing customers to use our online booking tools such as LiveChat and others. Ill update in a couple months and let ya'll know how its goin.

7. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,705 / 83 / -5
    Online booking is great for sales/marketing but can be a real headache for operations. Dont get to speak with people and feel them out, direct them to a time slot you want. Can end up with 2 jobs on the opposite side of town.

Been doing it for 10 years now.... like everything else pros/cons

• Like Like x 3