Housecall the future

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR
Been a Housecall Pro user since the beginning, so we are reluctant to switch out of our awesome plan rate. With that being said, who is using the online booking? How is it working for you? Worth it?

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Been a Housecall Pro user since the beginning, so we are reluctant to switch out of our awesome plan rate. With that being said, who is using the online booking? How is it working for you? Worth it?
We had it when it was beta... It worked fine for us... How much per month are they asking now? I got locked in at the $20 per month rate also at the very beginning...

Oct 15, 2016
Real Name
Christopher
I've been using the free version. All I care about right now is the scheduling and credit card payments. It works great for me.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@admin

We use the premium. Not sure of the plan as my son handles all that.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Maybe you can reach out to @rolandal and see what type of payment structure you would change to... Maybe they are still giving a TMF incentive...

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR
We where able to get a free 3 month trial of it. We started last week and got one online booking so far. In process of overhauling website, which we will be really pushing customers to use our online booking tools such as LiveChat and others. Ill update in a couple months and let ya'll know how its goin.

May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Online booking is great for sales/marketing but can be a real headache for operations. Dont get to speak with people and feel them out, direct them to a time slot you want. Can end up with 2 jobs on the opposite side of town.

Been doing it for 10 years now.... like everything else pros/cons

Nov 3, 2009
Illinois
www.fittlebug.com
Real Name
Steve Mastio
Business Location
United States
Shane - Allow me to address your concerns:
  1. Dont get to speak with people and feel them out - Your Time is money. Collect a security deposit with online real-time booking. Money is Money...
  2. direct them to a time slot you want - Distance Incentive... .
    • Distance Deny...
  3. Can end up with 2 jobs on the opposite side of town - Not with Distance Deny!
Hope it helps. Let me know your thoughts...