Housecall Pro

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
What makes it ancient? Please cite some examples

did they get an actual mobile app yet or still have to use the browser on your device to access the system?

compared to House call its way behind the times, even razor sync was ahead of it and that program sucked.

Just the interface alone and entering data is so incredibly slow, plus its lacking a ton of features that HCP offers. Selecting work orders and changing them, updating pricing on a work order, tracking your customers, pretty much everything man. Its just old software imo.

when we switched we were also paying like $50 more per month for service monster.. then it was like running with weights on our legs and taking them off, everything is 100x easier

Reactions: admin

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
did they get an actual mobile app yet or still have to use the browser on your device to access the system?

compared to House call its way behind the times, even razor sync was ahead of it and that program sucked.

Just the interface alone and entering data is so incredibly slow, plus its lacking a ton of features that HCP offers. Selecting work orders and changing them, updating pricing on a work order, tracking your customers, pretty much everything man. Its just old software imo.

when we switched we were also paying like $50 more per month for service monster.. then it was like running with weights on our legs and taking them off, everything is 100x easier
They've had all of those features I'd say for about 8 yrs now.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
They've had all of those features I'd say for about 8 yrs now.

no, I know they have those features.. I meant using them is so much more painful and slow compared to house call. The data entry is really a pain in the ass on a mobile device.

But some features HCP has that it doesnt.. text message updates for customers, zillow integrated so we can see the sqft of job site right on the work order, also shows house value and # of rooms etc, google street view integrated so the techs know exactly what the house looks like and what to expect parking wise, text message invoices or email, much cleaner calendar view, tracks techs location, on my way button for each job so the customer knows whos coming with a picture of the tech, prep email so they are ready for us before we come, lots of options for automated emails in general, CC processing cheaper than square. Lots and lots more Im not listing.

The biggest by far is the ease of data entry since that is what your really doing the most, just a much cleaner layout.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
no, I know they have those features.. I meant using them is so much more painful and slow compared to house call. The data entry is really a pain in the ass on a mobile device.

But some features HCP has that it doesnt.. text message updates for customers, zillow integrated so we can see the sqft of job site right on the work order, also shows house value and # of rooms etc, google street view integrated so the techs know exactly what the house looks like and what to expect parking wise, text message invoices or email, much cleaner calendar view, tracks techs location, on my way button for each job so the customer knows whos coming with a picture of the tech, prep email so they are ready for us before we come, lots of options for automated emails in general, CC processing cheaper than square. Lots and lots more Im not listing.

The biggest by far is the ease of data entry since that is what your really doing the most, just a much cleaner layout.
You should work for HCP lol. Made it sound very enticing.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
pulled the trigger on this hcp & i must say 3 customers gave me a thumbs up on it & i like it myself
That's amazing to hear. Welcome to the family and keep up the great work!

Reactions: Rory henderson

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
After what you said above they should at least give ya free month or something. Heck, maybe a free year.:)
We give a free 30 day money back guarantee. If it's not a fit you get your money back. We want you succeed either using us or something else