HouseCall Pro questions? We've got answers! Register for the Live Webinar April 22!!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
He is basically saying he has the customer lists but like any company they protect your list to avoid lawsuits,losing clients and criminal penalties. HouseCall is the same.

Reactions: rolandal

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Any SM reference will need to be in another thread. This is house calls webinar question thread.

jkowalski

May 28, 2009
Bellinham, WA
Real Name
Joe Kowalski
Business Location
United States
So, other participants do not have the right to know how your company operates? If it so direct why not PM him and avoid the interest of others on l;earning how your company works??

I'm sorry if my interest on learning about you guys offended you. At least HS has had the courtesy to respond everyone of my questions respectfully.
I apologize again.

Sorry . No offence. I didn't want to turn this into a ServiceMonster thread. That's not cool. You can pm me if you like and I'd be happy to answer any and all questions. Unless Rob would allow me a separate thread.

jkowalski

May 28, 2009
Bellinham, WA
Real Name
Joe Kowalski
Business Location
United States
You can toss up an app in a couple weeks? Really? REALLY? Can't wait to try out the long awaited SM app next week then.

Not SM and not HC obviously. I was speaking more to the consumer apps that people share personal info with. Like fitness apps and such. It was a data concern not an application critique.