Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
fe4ebd4d-721f-4159-a442-3f027b76f4be.jpg
Newsletter & Updates
What's New on iPhone

New Calendaring
145354c0-2d06-4c22-95e2-3bf18474ec3d.png

You can now enjoy improved calendaring with job-on-day indicators and faster loading times. On the Housecall Pro main job screen, all days with jobs will appear with a dot below the date.

We have also created an improved calendar view which allows you to toggle back and forth between your own schedule, and your organization as a whole. This will make it much easier to get a high-level view of technician schedules for more efficient job booking.

To access the company calendar view, simply tap on the calendar icon found next to the green "+job" button at the top right corner of the screen.

Quantity/unit Price Line Items and Job Discounts
29fd0dc2-8abd-435b-a41c-666469078622.jpg

From your main job screen, you can now add labor and material line items and prices at the push of a button. Simply access the "Edit Job & Additional Charges" tab and enter the item description along with the price. All changes made will update the job in real time.

Additionally, you can now add discounts to any job. Once you access the "Add Discounts" tab found in the "Edit Job & Additional Charges" screen, you can toggle back and forth to select the dollar value discount or percentage discount option. From there, enter your discount name and amount, and you are set to go!

Customer Job History
aa874872-2287-4777-9fac-70a93003b585.png

You can now access customer job history from your full customer list. This is incredibly valuable to gain insight on previous job notes, pricing, and other details. The job history tab can be accessed both from your customer list and individual job screens.

What's New on the Web Portal

Payouts

d04cd9c6-ee50-409b-aad3-a35557345fde.png

Easily access payout information by clicking on the "Payouts" button on the top navigation bar of the web portal. Once you click the "Payouts" button, you will see a day-by-day breakdown of the job amount and status.

If you click on one of the line items, you will be directed to a "Payout Detail" screen where you will be able to see a breakdown of the deposits and charges for that given day.

8799c700-5ba6-41dd-bd36-c593275083d0.jpg

Enhanced Customer Address Fields on Customer Edit for iPhone

We have added additional fields to the customer info edit screen. This will improve mailing accuracy when setting up customer postcard campaigns and facilitate technician routing on the day of the job.

Interested in signing up with HouseCall Pro? TMF Offers 30% off for life, check out the special here: WWW.TRYHOUSECALL.COM/TMF

Questions about New Features or Need Help?

Message the Customer Success team in your web portal by clicking the Blue Button on the bottom right, or email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jose Holguin

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Looks great guys!

As I'm using housecall more and more, I find that we really need two separate fields for line items, one for the service title and another for the specific description of that service title, just like in QB, then it can be imported to QB just like that, already talked to Adam about this. I make long line item descriptions when doing commercial estimates on QB and haven't been able to use housecall for commercial because of it.

Thanks guys, keep the hustle on!

Reactions: admin

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
Looks great guys!

As I'm using housecall more and more, I find that we really need two separate fields for line items, one for the service title and another for the specific description of that service title, just like in QB, then it can be imported to QB just like that, already talked to Adam about this. I make long line item descriptions when doing commercial estimates on QB and haven't been able to use housecall for commercial because of it.

Thanks guys, keep the hustle on!
Sweet! Now that we have cleared the Apple review process, new updates will come much faster from now on!!