Housecall pro and yelp integrated pilot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
It's a tool in the box of marketing, as the tools we use to enhance quality of our services.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
The millenials not spending money on services is a load of b.s.

People are lazier and busier than ever, so many desk jockeys that can't hardly change a light bulb.

My electrician friend literally gets calls for circuits popping, they don't even know how to check the panel and flip the breaker! And that's the "man" of the house lol

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

People are lazier and busier than ever, so many desk jockeys that can't hardly change a light bulb.

My electrician friend literally gets calls for circuits popping, they don't even know how to check the panel and flip the breaker! And that's the "man" of the house lol
You telling us you have a significant amount of 18-30 year olds paying your asking price to clean carpets?

The vast majority of my custys are mid 30s and up.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014

How much of your business is under 30? In my case, 0%. I don't get any under 30 at all

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
You telling us you have a significant amount of 18-30 year olds paying your asking price to clean carpets?

How much of your business is under 30? In my case, 0%. I don't get any under 30 at all
We are a tech city. Microsoft, Amazon, etc etc. Lots of young well paid computer programmers with incomes over 100k/year

and anyone up to about age 34-35 is usually considered a millennial.

people in the 35-50 age range also spend lots of money on service companies.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014

We are a tech city. Microsoft, Amazon, etc etc. Lots of young well paid computer programmers with incomes over 100k/year

Well, this is south Alabama. Specifically, the capital city which is also a military town. My market is not Millennials. It is however the old retired folks who have old money....

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

Ok...That explains it.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

Well, this is south Alabama. Specifically, the capital city which is also a military town. My market is not Millennials. It is however the old retired folks who have old money....
Same here.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

In my market this is the sweet spot. I dont officially track it...but if i had a gun to my head, i would bet 90% of my clients fall right in this range.

Nov 3, 2009
Illinois
www.fittlebug.com
Real Name
Steve Mastio
Business Location
United States
Let me try this again I stated before that I do offer online booking on both my website my Google page and through Home Advisor however people in my market do not like to book appointments online they still prefer face-to-face contact in addition I cannot and will not cater to millennials because Millennials have no money they still live with their mom and dad in their parents basements playing Call of Duty and drinking beer and eating pizza when they throw up and get a real job to take care of the house that they own then they will quit being millennials
I don't know your name, but I would suggest that you are incorrect and should start thinking seriously about how to reach them... This year they will have more buying power than the biggest group of people Baby Boomers (us)...

Attachments