Housecall pro and yelp integrated pilot | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Housecall pro and yelp integrated pilot

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
So yesterday I signed up for a test pilot between Housecall pro and yelp for insta scheduling. Yelp currently offers “request a quote” button for customers this will be replaced with “schedule now” where customers type in the amount of rooms and schedule to your calendar. The calendar is customizable for setting window periods, how many jobs and more.

From my understanding this is only a test run and will run for approximately 3 months.

I kinda like “request a quote” button but honestly the last few weeks it seems like ALL of the request have just been looking for the cheapest quote which I am NOT. So hopefully (fingers crossed ) this will weed out that problem and get my calendar.

I’m not being paid by either company. So I’ll let you guys know how it goes along the way. I’m not totally set up yet and will be returning to HouseCallPros corporate headquarters tomorrow btw it’s pretty cool inside I’ll post some pictures of there place later.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
HCP has allowed me to put my business on cruise control and go paperless. Once you go paperless you can’t go back.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
HCP has allowed me to put my business on cruise control and go paperless. Once you go paperless you can’t go back.
Are you looking us dead in the eye and telling us your scheduling is on cruise control?

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
Not sure it’s a only a three month test I’ve had it for sometime now . Not one booking yet . But hay everything helps.

VladCA

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
VladCA
Hi. Today got a call from HCP about partnership with yelp and totally free button on my page. I'll set it up maybe tomorrow and hopefully it's make some traffic. What do you think about it?

Dougie "fresh-clean"

Oct 10, 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
Real Name
Doug Nelson
Business Location
United States
No one likes to call anymore, so click-to-schedule is going to be some part of the future but this short circuits pre-qualifying new customers. Too many customers with a max budget below my minimum and the ones who do have $ think I can clean their 5,000+ sq/ft house in an hour. Gotta set 'em straight and book my own calendar.

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
Yes, I have so many clients, thank gosh 75% are repeat business, but a computer or program, when only "I" know really how long I'll be at a residence, in my area there is no cookie cutter appointments, Mrs Smith takes 4 hours, Wally takes 2.5 hours, etc. I may try House Call Pro, I like making my own schedules!!!!

Reactions: Allied

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
I don't cater to millennials. Therefore I won't book actual work appointments on line. I will book estimates online. However in my market (Alabama) while I offer online booking through my website, Facebook and home advisor....I get maybe 2 a month off of that

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
I don't cater to millennials. Therefore I won't book actual work appointments on line. I will book estimates online. However in my market (Alabama) while I offer online booking through my website, Facebook and home advisor....I get maybe 2 a month off of that
Using an online booking system doesn't just help manage your existing reservations better, it also gives you the opportunity to increase your bookings. If your site does not have an online booking function, you may be losing a lot of clients, because if a customer has to fill out a request form, or call you versus going elsewhere, where they can book online, they would choose the latter.

Using a booking and management system like HCP helps businesses centralize a lot of these tasks by integrating your sales and marketing all into the one system, so you can make decisions quicker and deal with more people.

To sum up, some key advantages of an Online Reservation System are:

• It helps increase your bookings and thereby sales
• It makes booking management easier
• It helps reduce costs
• And keep ignoring millennials and it will drive you out of business.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Let me try this again I stated before that I do offer online booking on both my website my Google page and through Home Advisor however people in my market do not like to book appointments online they still prefer face-to-face contact in addition I cannot and will not cater to millennials because Millennials have no money they still live with their mom and dad in their parents basements playing Call of Duty and drinking beer and eating pizza when they throw up and get a real job to take care of the house that they own then they will quit being millennials

Reactions: Predict

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
I go to jobs thinking it's gonna be 3 hours then it turns out to be 4 hours... Now my online schedule is all screwed up..

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Using an online booking system doesn't just help manage your existing reservations better, it also gives you the opportunity to increase your bookings. If your site does not have an online booking function, you may be losing a lot of clients, because if a customer has to fill out a request form, or call you versus going elsewhere, where they can book online, they would choose the latter.

Using a booking and management system like HCP helps businesses centralize a lot of these tasks by integrating your sales and marketing all into the one system, so you can make decisions quicker and deal with more people.

• It helps reduce costs
Screenshot_20180222-151609.png

As you can see from this article Millennials don't care about their cars or homes. So why in God's name would I want to Market to them I provide a service a service that involves your home not going to market to people that don't care about their home

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

• It helps reduce costs
View attachment 76039

As you can see from this article Millennials don't care about their cars or homes. So why in God's name would I want to Market to them I provide a service a service that involves your home not going to market to people that don't care about their home
I don't remember the last time i did a job for anyone younger than 25...most my younger customers are military or biz owners.

Reactions: awratchford

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
Some of you guys are concerned about the fluctuation of job duration overlapping the next customers time slot. The app allows you to give window periods for arrival that doesn’t commit you to show up precisely at a set time.

Reactions: Scott Kaun

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
Some of you guys are concerned about the fluctuation of job duration overlapping the next customers time slot. The app allows you to give window periods for arrival that doesn’t commit you to show up precisely at a set time.
That's great idea to address that concern.

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
Definitely they are, I guess my nephew can take over, implement all this new fangled contraption stuff. I'll deal with folks over 40+ , he can take the company into the future, I'll ride into the sunset.