HouseCall Invoicing

StoryUnfolds

Sep 30, 2016
Real Name
Justin K
Hello all!

Just started using HouseCall and I'm hoping to pick the brains of those currently using it as well.

The issue I'm running into is assigning different terms to different clients we work for or even on an invoice by invoice basis, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this.

I can only imagine that most of us have a multitude of clients anywhere from Net 15 to Net 30, 60, etc. How are you guys accomplishing this in HouseCall Pro?

Thanks!

Reactions: admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Hello all!

Just started using HouseCall and I'm hoping to pick the brains of those currently using it as well.

The issue I'm running into is assigning different terms to different clients we work for or even on an invoice by invoice basis, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this.

I can only imagine that most of us have a multitude of clients anywhere from Net 15 to Net 30, 60, etc. How are you guys accomplishing this in HouseCall Pro?

Thanks!
Did you get the TMF promo discount for 20% off for life?

Perhaps put some terms inside the description of certain services might be a work around?

@HouseCall Pro can help you out in a few.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
Hey @StoryUnfolds!

Glad to have you on HouseCall Pro! At the moment you just have to change your terms for the customer if you want a unique one, however, having different terms of service for different companies is actually on our list of requested features. You can go on the blue chat bubble in the web portal to put your vote in for the feature though - the more votes something gets, the faster we're able to build it!