House Call Pro Website Builder? Any Good? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

House Call Pro Website Builder? Any Good?

Jan 20, 2020
Real Name
Benji Zimmerman
I love Housecall Pro as my CRM. I'm thinking of ditching Wordpress.... it's utter garbage, I haven't been able to get what I want out of it in months. Still not up. Thinking of taking my domain to Housecall Pro's website builder and just doing a simple page. Is this the best way to start? Need just a simple calling card website with an online booking option.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I love Housecall Pro as my CRM. I'm thinking of ditching Wordpress.... it's utter garbage, I haven't been able to get what I want out of it in months. Still not up. Thinking of taking my domain to Housecall Pro's website builder and just doing a simple page. Is this the best way to start? Need just a simple calling card website with an online booking option.
I wouldn't. Wordpress is the biggest open source platform and will likely never go away.

Once HCP owns your site your at the mercy of them

Robert1993

Sep 15, 2020
Real Name
Robert Johnson

Robert1993

Sep 15, 2020
Real Name
Robert Johnson
Hey! I am Robert. i use Geeks5g.com for all my marketing and web development for last few years and its working so well. their prices are also affordable. Hear you also will be able to get many other features. so i think it would be the best choice for you

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
IDK, I did my own website with Wordpress and thought it was pretty easy.