House Call Pro alternative?

rolandal

Mar 13, 2015
Real Name
Roland Ligtenberg
Difference is that carpet cleaning for me is extremely part time, I work a full time job. I do carpets after work and on weekends, namely during the summer. I pay adwords about $600 a month during the summer but turn them off completely during winter and my current scheduler is cheap enough I can keep it going during winter if people want to book. I would be happy to use HCP during summer, but can't just turn it off during winter as when people find me through google places, they still need to be able to book online. If you're full time carpet guy then I'm sure it's awesome, but for little guys like me that can't quit out day job, it is way overpriced and I can't afford to pay for it if I'm not bringing in any jobs. I'm the 2nd highest ranked company in my area (47 5 star reviews) but outgunned by zerorez...who can afford to keep advertising going constantly. So I need a scheduler that is easy and looks nice for my customers, but doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.
If you want, I can hook you up with someone from our team that can activate test pricing, which is $19/m, 2.69% CC and 1.25% non-CC that gives you ALL features. This is a variable rate that is meant for newer carpet cleaners who don't want a high fixed cost, but want to pay less in the slow season, and are fine paying a little more in the high season. (this is something that you can choose to use until you want to switch to fixed price, or stay on indefinitely, and you can go back and forth too!)

Alternatively, if you are a relative new business we have a $19/m plan called the Hustle plan that you apply for that is for owner/operators or side-hustlers that is you can use for up to a year.

Like others posted here, it more than pays for itself many times over.

Just send me an email: roland@housecallpro.com

rolandal

Mar 13, 2015
Real Name
Roland Ligtenberg
Mr Steamer...don't be afraid to grow, it will hold you back from your full potential.

I find that Housecall, without doubt, pays for itself. Housecall Pro has increased our sales big time, customers love the communication, we now have 159 5 star reviews on Google, repeat customers and referrals have also improved greatly. Like anything else, it only works well if you put in the effort to learn it, and utilize all it's functions. We have recently become a housecall Superpro because we use the system to its fullest, Housecall advertises that Superpros get 32% more jobs than their competitors and also earn 3 times more than regular pros. My data shows that to be true, not just a number that Housecall pulled out of their ___.

Lets take this example of a online booking that just came in last night. If they had called, I would have probably just booked this as a simple 7 area carpet cleaning job for $250, because my sales skills suck. But they booked it online and choose hundreds maybe even thousands in additional work because they were shopping on our tweaked online booking page. If you want more jobs you may want to change your thinking from "Hell No" to "how am I going to get all this work done?" It's real buddy!

View attachment 83591
Wow that's crazyyy!! (but not surprising)

rolandal

Mar 13, 2015
Real Name
Roland Ligtenberg
Signed up for the free trial on hcp and set up my online scheduling with the services I offer. I don't want to spend $40 a month as I am a very small outfit, and currently pay $12 a month for what I have, but I hear it's the cat's meow so thought I'd give it a shot. Problem I am having is a complete and total lack of customer service. I've tried to contact through chat (sat for 20 minutes without a response), facebook and called 2 different number but no one responds. I am trying to figure out how to view my scheduling page the way a customer would see if and I can't get anyone to even tell me how to do that. I know hcp is the big thing on here for all the features, I really only care about online bookings as I have invoicing and everything else covered. I like how to set up the scheduling page and add pictures, but I don't feel like giving my money to a company who never responds when I have an issue. Does anyone know of another site that you can do online scheduling, like hcp, but actually has a customer service department? Any help is appreciated!
Also, what's your email you use to login to HCP, I can check and see why response time was slow. We have live chat that on average responds in 2.3 minutes during working hours.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
If you want, I can hook you up with someone from our team that can activate test pricing, which is $19/m, 2.69% CC and 1.25% non-CC that gives you ALL features. This is a variable rate that is meant for newer carpet cleaners who don't want a high fixed cost, but want to pay less in the slow season, and are fine paying a little more in the high season. (this is something that you can choose to use until you want to switch to fixed price, or stay on indefinitely, and you can go back and forth too!)

Alternatively, if you are a relative new business we have a $19/m plan called the Hustle plan that you apply for that is for owner/operators or side-hustlers that is you can use for up to a year.

Like others posted here, it more than pays for itself many times over.

Just send me an email: roland@housecallpro.com
I'll shoot you an email...

groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
Difference is that carpet cleaning for me is extremely part time, I work a full time job. I do carpets after work and on weekends, namely during the summer. I pay adwords about $600 a month during the summer but turn them off completely during winter and my current scheduler is cheap enough I can keep it going during winter if people want to book. I would be happy to use HCP during summer, but can't just turn it off during winter as when people find me through google places, they still need to be able to book online. If you're full time carpet guy then I'm sure it's awesome, but for little guys like me that can't quit out day job, it is way overpriced and I can't afford to pay for it if I'm not bringing in any jobs. I'm the 2nd highest ranked company in my area (47 5 star reviews) but outgunned by zerorez...who can afford to keep advertising going constantly. So I need a scheduler that is easy and looks nice for my customers, but doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.
Gotcha...looks like Roland has some options for you. Just out of curiosity, have you ever thought about cleaning full time? I took a leap of faith, quit my job, went into debt... and I was scared as hell. 13 years later... I couldn't be happier, we are doing really well.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Cherry

Jun 22, 2018
Real Name
Mary Cherry
Markate
Jobber
Customer Factor
Zenmaid(it's for maid services but it will work for carpet cleaners)
Service Roller(brand new, not sure if it's launched yet)

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Gotcha...looks like Roland has some options for you. Just out of curiosity, have you ever thought about cleaning full time? I took a leap of faith, quit my job, went into debt... and I was scared as hell. 13 years later... I couldn't be happier, we are doing really well.
I've thought about it, but I have 3 kids under 5 and the health insurance is really important for my particular situation. If I had another option, I'd take it, but as it sits...I'm kind of in a corner because of the insurance.

Colorpro

Oct 16, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Russell Grosjean
Business Location
United States
40 bucks with online booking? Thats a bargain. I have always had good customer service, they do not use phones, took me a while to adjust but i like the bubble better now. Check out the tutorials, there are many and you dont need customer service . Also join the facebook page and other users will try to help you too. Also you sound like a moron

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
40 bucks with online booking? Thats a bargain. I have always had good customer service, they do not use phones, took me a while to adjust but i like the bubble better now. Check out the tutorials, there are many and you dont need customer service . Also join the facebook page and other users will try to help you too. Also you sound like a moron
I sound like a moron?