Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Signed up for the free trial on hcp and set up my online scheduling with the services I offer. I don't want to spend $40 a month as I am a very small outfit, and currently pay $12 a month for what I have, but I hear it's the cat's meow so thought I'd give it a shot. Problem I am having is a complete and total lack of customer service. I've tried to contact through chat (sat for 20 minutes without a response), facebook and called 2 different number but no one responds. I am trying to figure out how to view my scheduling page the way a customer would see if and I can't get anyone to even tell me how to do that. I know hcp is the big thing on here for all the features, I really only care about online bookings as I have invoicing and everything else covered. I like how to set up the scheduling page and add pictures, but I don't feel like giving my money to a company who never responds when I have an issue. Does anyone know of another site that you can do online scheduling, like hcp, but actually has a customer service department? Any help is appreciated!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
That's odd, they've always answered my questions within minutes.

Reactions: rob allen

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Well I have not had that experience. Logged on again to try chat and no one was there. The purpose of the thread was to see if anyone knows of another scheduling site..,

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
Well I have not had that experience. Logged on again to try chat and no one was there. The purpose of the thread was to see if anyone knows of another scheduling site..,
I heard of one called market is supposed to be good

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
If that’s your price with online scheduling that’s a good deal . HCp has made a huge difference in my business 100%

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I don't honestly know of any that offer online bookings. The advantage of HCP is they already interface with different search engines, yelp, Google etc making it extremely easy.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We use them and love them. The biggest advantage of them vs others is they have the technology to keep you up and running. The others don’t and your risk is high.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Turns out it $49 a month and then an additional $20 just to do online bookings...$69 a month just to have someone book a job online. Hell to the no. If you folks like it, great, no way in hell I'd ever pay that much just to have someone book a job online.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Gotta do what works best for you. I pay $129 a month but today alone we booked $1,236 online.
That is one hell of a ROI testimonial right there!

Reactions: admin

groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
Turns out it $49 a month and then an additional $20 just to do online bookings...$69 a month just to have someone book a job online. Hell to the no. If you folks like it, great, no way in hell I'd ever pay that much just to have someone book a job online.
Mr Steamer...don't be afraid to grow, it will hold you back from your full potential.

I find that Housecall, without doubt, pays for itself. Housecall Pro has increased our sales big time, customers love the communication, we now have 159 5 star reviews on Google, repeat customers and referrals have also improved greatly. Like anything else, it only works well if you put in the effort to learn it, and utilize all it's functions. We have recently become a housecall Superpro because we use the system to its fullest, Housecall advertises that Superpros get 32% more jobs than their competitors and also earn 3 times more than regular pros. My data shows that to be true, not just a number that Housecall pulled out of their ___.

Lets take this example of a online booking that just came in last night. If they had called, I would have probably just booked this as a simple 7 area carpet cleaning job for $250, because my sales skills suck. But they booked it online and choose hundreds maybe even thousands in additional work because they were shopping on our tweaked online booking page. If you want more jobs you may want to change your thinking from "Hell No" to "how am I going to get all this work done?" It's real buddy!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
It's not all HCP but all part of a successful recipe. I put a $900 Google ad budget and we pay an SEO guy $250 a month to keep the website optimized.

So far this month sitting at $4,000 internet sales...ROI is still damn good and got the rest of the month to go, not even counting jobs booked for April already

Reactions: Rory henderson

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Mr Steamer...don't be afraid to grow, it will hold you back from your full potential.

I find that Housecall, without doubt, pays for itself. Housecall Pro has increased our sales big time, customers love the communication, we now have 159 5 star reviews on Google, repeat customers and referrals have also improved greatly. Like anything else, it only works well if you put in the effort to learn it, and utilize all it's functions. We have recently become a housecall Superpro because we use the system to its fullest, Housecall advertises that Superpros get 32% more jobs than their competitors and also earn 3 times more than regular pros. My data shows that to be true, not just a number that Housecall pulled out of their ___.

Lets take this example of a online booking that just came in last night. If they had called, I would have probably just booked this as a simple 7 area carpet cleaning job for $250, because my sales skills suck. But they booked it online and choose hundreds maybe even thousands in additional work because they were shopping on our tweaked online booking page. If you want more jobs you may want to change your thinking from "Hell No" to "how am I going to get all this work done?" It's real buddy!

View attachment 83591
Difference is that carpet cleaning for me is extremely part time, I work a full time job. I do carpets after work and on weekends, namely during the summer. I pay adwords about $600 a month during the summer but turn them off completely during winter and my current scheduler is cheap enough I can keep it going during winter if people want to book. I would be happy to use HCP during summer, but can't just turn it off during winter as when people find me through google places, they still need to be able to book online. If you're full time carpet guy then I'm sure it's awesome, but for little guys like me that can't quit out day job, it is way overpriced and I can't afford to pay for it if I'm not bringing in any jobs. I'm the 2nd highest ranked company in my area (47 5 star reviews) but outgunned by zerorez...who can afford to keep advertising going constantly. So I need a scheduler that is easy and looks nice for my customers, but doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Reactions: Allred

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
It's not all HCP but all part of a successful recipe. I put a $900 Google ad budget and we pay an SEO guy $250 a month to keep the website optimized.

So far this month sitting at $4,000 internet sales...ROI is still damn good and got the rest of the month to go, not even counting jobs booked for April already
nice who is your internet guy