Hotsy pressure washer | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hotsy pressure washer

Calgary Hog

Aug 4, 2018
Real Name
Tinnam
How do I convert my hotsy to my hinda whine truckmount ? It has 1300 psi electric model 555ss
Hi were you able to convert it for carpet cleaning what modification you did as I am going to get one on Wednesday. Will be bypassing water to fresh water tank.
Thanks

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
you can convert any pressure washer to carpet cleaning....
if and only if it has a bypass and unloader...
recycle it back into the water tank......

make sure water in the water tank is at same level or higher than the pump or you can use a dmand pump

Reactions: rob allen

Calgary Hog

Aug 4, 2018
Real Name
Tinnam
you can convert any pressure washer to carpet cleaning....
if and only if it has a bypass and unloader...
recycle it back into the water tank......

make sure water in the water tank is at same level or higher than the pump or you can use a dmand pump
Hi Mr Anderson.
I was talking to them about it they told me it needs 400 psi to fire.
As Hotsy runs in pressure control switch
It is 2.5 GPM equipment.
They said if I use carpet cleaning wand with less flow water will simply by pass.
I am going there tomorrow.
Fingers crossed
I am so desperate for this set up as suction unit is doing good and so is pump out.
Wish me luck.
Thanks

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
bro this is wht i have been using for that last few years....https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200304765_200304765

pm me for more info.......

hotsy is talking about their burner firing.....
the pump has to give a certain amount of water flow or it wont fire.......you have to have the right burner and or change out the pressure/water flow switch that allows the burner to ignite at a certain flow rate....

Calgary Hog

Aug 4, 2018
Real Name
Tinnam
bro this is wht i have been using for that last few years....https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200304765_200304765

the pump has to give a certain amount of water flow or it wont fire.......you have to have the right burner and or change out the pressure/water flow switch that allows the burner to ignite at a certain flow rate....
Hi Sir,
They are going to replace flow switch with S16. Sutter
They say it will do the job.
Thanks

Calgary Hog

Aug 4, 2018
Real Name
Tinnam
Hi

Mr. Anderson.
Please help me here.
I got Hotsy 555SS installed. Got demo and everything.But now this machine is falling breakers in houses and GI switch on machine.
I ran generator At 7000 continue watt. Still same issue going there tomorrow.
They want me to get rid of GI switch.
Please help.
Thanks