Featured Hot Water Extraction Help

lilmarsh

Apr 8, 2011
Michigan
Real Name
Matt Johnson
Business Location
United States
I belive i tried that stuff. Works wonders. And Portables are great for high rises.

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Has anyone ever been interested in using chemical free carpet cleaning products?
Actually chemicals designed for carpet cleaning basically make nature's solvent (water) into a much more effective solvent. While
excessive chemicals can create a bad situation like rapid resoiling. Proper use of chemicals will enable the cleaning solution to not
only break down soils but also keep them suspended long enough for our wands to extract not only the dirt but most of the cleaning
solution leaving a clean carpet for our labor and efforts. Most cleaning agents or rinsifiers are quite concentrated and can be diluted
to like 1/4 ounce per gallon of water. Hotter water temps require less chemicals. Agitation is another slice of the cleaning pie.
Sorry for such a long explanation but this idea of no chemicals in cleaning process is not new. The key is using only what is needed.
Also not to try to get by with the cheapest cleaning products. The chemical costs in carpet cleaning is not that much when you
consider other expenses like fuel,insurance,maintenance etc.... I always purchaced the best cleaning products I could find.

Reactions: Adam Valencia
May 10, 2016
Real Name
Christopher Ryan
In addition to frequent vacuuming, it is important to clean your carpet on a regular basis. Cleaning systems will remove the oily, sticky soil that will help keep your carpet looking great over time. Hot water and cleaning agents are added on the carpet at high pressure, where they loosen up dirt, soil, and grime. IIt helps to clean and remove all the dirt and stains in your carpet.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
In addition to frequent vacuuming, it is important to clean your carpet on a regular basis. Cleaning systems will remove the oily, sticky soil that will help keep your carpet looking great over time. Hot water and cleaning agents are added on the carpet at high pressure, where they loosen up dirt, soil, and grime. IIt helps to clean and remove all the dirt and stains in your carpet.
Preaching to the choir....

DisasterSolution

Apr 20, 2017
Real Name
Robert Borreson
I got the sample pack a few weeks back, and although I haven't been able to get much use out of it because we're not a specifically carpet cleaning company, I was able to try the Oxy Spotter on a 3 day old dry coffee stain. Very impressed with how quick and effective it was! Note this was prior to HWE, I was in a hurry so I did the spot treatment and my crew followed up with the rest after I left.

Reactions: Lloyd O'Brien