Home Advisor

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ron Reichert, Mar 5, 2014.

1. GRK STL

GRK STL Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +577 / 7 / -0
    Some how someone signed my company up with them. Never got any leads or work. One day out of the blue I get a call for a commercial job. I started asking questions and low and behold I get the full scoop.

I'm not really interested in doing work for someone else. If I wanted to do that I would go work for a large company that has benefits.

We do well on our own and don't need our name cluttered with them.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

2. Cee Bex

Cee Bex New Member

May 5, 2016
    Male
    oshkosh, wi
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Not a fan

3. Busy Bee Floor Care

Busy Bee Floor Care Active Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    I've used home advisor for 5 years now. I get business all the time. Great investment. I get atleast 5 jobs a week from them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

4. LightningCarpetCare

LightningCarpetCare Active Member

May 2, 2016
    Ratings:
    +228 / 0 / -0
    I use it and it's been up and down. Some price shoppers and some go ahead with scheduling. But my biggest issue is my best friend is also on it and we both receive the same lead. The way that Homeadvisor works is tricky. So we call each other to see if we received the same lead and who got the job. But I can say it has helped me a lot. And HomeAdvisor does give credits back if the lead is a false lead or anything if that sort you have to be on top of them.

Lightning Carpet Care LLC