High school with someone famous?

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Recently I have seen a couple people from high school playing very small roles on tv. I think it's cool they are pursuing what they want to do.

Anyway it just made me wonder if one day they will be famous, and how fun it would be to watch their movies or shows having known them.

Any of you grow up with anyone famous?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Recently I have seen a couple people from high school playing very small roles on tv. I think it's cool they are pursuing what they want to do.

Anyway it just made me wonder if one day they will be famous, and how fun it would be to watch their movies or shows having known them.

Charles Manson..Oh wait..that was prison! lol

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States

Abraham Lincoln!

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
This is Murica, only you & DMReed know those names Grant.
David probably wouldn't have heard of these guys.
All from Saskatchewan small towns.
Their careers in the NHL ended in the 80's and 90's.
Hey were I'm from if you knew someone who made the NHL , you considered them famous!

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Well I'm sure they shower with each other in the dressing rooms.
That's kinda gay?
I wanna shower with the Girls lacrosse team..I mean like I wanna be Reporter Aloha Dave..Good for the Goose Good for the Gander..No Worries Ladies I'l Keep My eyeballs off your Best...I mean yer Chest... I mean yer Snatch,,I mean your Ranch.Geeze..Get me outta here coach..

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States

Quite a few celebrities went to my high school. All the Arquette's, David Patricia Rosanna and Alex, Dean Cain, Jason Acuna (wee man from jackass) who I have been friends with since we were seven years old. Still friends today
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1449891761.103362.jpg