FB - Hi guys! Im helping my partner to start a carpet cleaning business and I am still doing my | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Hi guys! Im helping my partner to start a carpet cleaning business and I am still doing my

• Thread starter Jeanica Alexis Alair
  • Start date

J

Jeanica Alexis Alair

Hi guys! Im helping my partner to start a carpet cleaning business and I am still doing my research. The only knowledge I have is based on the internet. For someone who wants to focus on residential (or commercial) carpet cleaning, what truck mount would you recommend? I heard prochem does a great job but which one? Please help any ideas and suggestions are welcome! Another question, we have a mecedes benz vito 2006. Can we use that for a truck mount or is there a specific vehicle we need to use? Thank you!

A

Adam Khalil

For the price sapphire ss370 is awesome for residential and commercial

K

Kevin Wilson

You need to establish a budget before shopping for a machine. If you are buying used, you will have limited choices. The area that you are servicing will determine the size machine you might want. Some commercial jobs require long hose runs and a much bigger machine. If commercial jobs in your area are small, a machine that most people use on residential will be fine. But if you are doing big buildings, it isn't going to cut it.

A

Andrew Johnston

I really like my prochem legends, but they aren't for everyone. If money is no object I'd get an Apex or Everest but only if you're doing a lot of commercial with long hose runs

V

Vadim Shmirkin

If you're in or around stafford va. I'd be more than happy to explain/help. If you're able to visit robs shop that's great as well. Make sure to get knowledge for many sources.