FB - Hi Anyone knows how much should I charge for a vct cleaning with 5 coatings on it Please help | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Hi Anyone knows how much should I charge for a vct cleaning with 5 coatings on it Please help

R

Ron Yarkony

Hi Anyone knows how much should I charge for a vct cleaning with 5 coatings on it Please help Thanks

P

Phillip J. Bryant

Some wax says not to apply more than 4 coats in a 24hr period. 3rd coat is optimal shine 4th coat is sacrificial coat

A

Alfred Olsen

Depending on size or moving furniture. Smallest areas we are min $250.00 most 3000sqft and up we are at .45 to .65 A square

C

Chad Mayes

It depends on where you are and who your customer is. Jason Miller asked some great questions. It all matters. How many coats are you going to apply?

J

James Mueller Majestic

It's worth spending the money on better quality products, explain to your customer that technology has changed and if you use a better quality product with at least a 25% solids I would recommend a 30 to 35% solid you do not need five coats those days are long gone unless you buy the cheap stuff from Sam's Club or something. Spend the money on quality products labor is a lot more expensive than $10 more per gallon on finish. We have waxes that are 30 to 40% solids three coats maximum.

R

Ron Yarkony

Update*** Quoted the customer 1.5$ per sqft and he was surprised it’s so cheap now I feel bad that i could do more lol

J

James Mueller Majestic

Where are you located what state? How in the world can you get a dollar fifty a square foot