Hi again after months! I am looking for a new truckmount and/or van combo

johnny916

Sep 26, 2010
CA
Real Name
John A
Business Location
United States
I sold my old Prochem 405 and van because someone paid a nice premium for it.. Now I am looking for a new setup.

What's the current hands down best heat exchange unit now-a-days? My considerations from what I used to know is Amtex, El Diablo, and Prochem Everest..

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

GRK STL

Jun 6, 2012
Real Name
Bob
Business Location
United States
I sold my old Prochem 405 and van because someone paid a nice premium for it.. Now I am looking for a new setup.

What's the current hands down best heat exchange unit now-a-days? My considerations from what I used to know is Amtex, El Diablo, and Prochem Everest..

How big of a unit you want to go? I was thinking of putting my Sapphire 870SS up for sale in a box truck. I have 2 870's and was wanting to go to a third van versus 2 box trucks and 2 vans. What is your budget?

Bob
708-932-2003

GRK STL

Jun 6, 2012
Real Name
Bob
Business Location
United States
I haven't tested the 370SS at all. I have 2 570SS units and 2 870SS units. I want the ability to dual wand and triple wand. I know the 370SS has the same features of the 570 and 870, just smaller. I have seen videos of the 370 generating countless amounts of heat. Personally, I have been treated well by sapphire on their sales and service fronts. We used to have 2 box truck out every night cleaning from 10pm to 7am and anytime something happened and we had a question Scott over at Sapphire picked up his phone.

Bob

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States

Hi Ross.....long time no see. Welcome back!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hi Ross.....long time no see. Welcome back!
Actually Larry this is the real @johnny916 that was mocked by spelling his name the wrong by the former member. Johnny that person is no longer on TMF. Hope all is well.

And Johnny heed Todd's advice and call Ben @amtexequipment .

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
Actually Larry this is the real @johnny916 that was mocked by spelling his name the wrong by the former member. Johnny that person is no longer on TMF. Hope all is well.

And Johnny heed Todd's advice and call Ben @amtexequipment .

My apologies to the real Johnny. I was thinking this could turn out to be a good thread Rob. I was thinking myself of adding a truck mount. I'm undecided though as to how much power I want in one. And also whether to put one in the van I have now, or to go with a large box truck with more space for carrying tools and supplies.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
I haven't tested the 370SS at all. I have 2 570SS units and 2 870SS units. I want the ability to dual wand and triple wand. I know the 370SS has the same features of the 570 and 870, just smaller. I have seen videos of the 370 generating countless amounts of heat. Personally, I have been treated well by sapphire on their sales and service fronts. We used to have 2 box truck out every night cleaning from 10pm to 7am and anytime something happened and we had a question Scott over at Sapphire picked up his phone.

Bob

I am thinking about the 570ss for my next truckmount. How do you like it? Can you dual wand with it? How much heat does it generate? Thanks in advance for your answers.

PS I would like to see some photos of your units also. :)