FB - Hey Robert Allen ordered the UV flashlight... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Hey Robert Allen ordered the UV flashlight...

B

BJ Bower

Hey Robert Allen ordered the UV flashlight back on May 20th. Still no shipping info. Are they on back order?

A

Aaron Rullamas III

After the first batch ran out, they said they would make a second. I believe it was going to be approximately 3 weeks until they started shipping.

R

Robert Johnson

Hey Robert Allen. I use Bridgepoint cleaners, I'm have good results. I do alot of furniture. If You sell something you feel does better job. Send me some samples of your chem line. I'll try, if I like I'll continue to use. I don't like buying something to try and not like and it just sits around.

RonLan

Nov 14, 2020
Real Name
Ronald Lancaster
It seems to be a rather old thread. But I am still interested if Robert has received his product or his money. Does anyone know something?

ZoeSkinner

Jun 25, 2020
Portland
Real Name
Zoe Skinner
Hi all! It would be great to hear from Robert Johnson about the brand called 'Bridgepoint'. Thank you in advance. Maybe, someone else can tell me about it? It seems to be a rather old thread. But I am still interested if Robert Allen has received his product or his money. Does anyone know something? I got into the same situation a few weeks ago. I ordered a product, but there was no any news from the site. At last, they sent me it, but with a huge delay. It happened because I used not proven site. I don't make such mistakes after that occasion. What can you say about this one? I guess they are one of the best in this field, am I right?