Here's to your health

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Sounds alot like the problem im having. I need to start drinking more water. I drink mostly iced tea (diet). I lost my taste for water. I have to put down the iced tea now and force myself to chug a liter bottle of water. Im hoping thats my problem lack of water. Because carrying carpet up steps right now doesn't feel like ill make it another month at this. Last week my dad tore the quadricep muscle off the bone. And is out for 9 months or more. He shouldnt be kicking carpet anymore anyway hes pushing 70. I do somthing like that and im screwed. Everything i know and do requires manual labor. So i got sports wraps around both knees. I'll try anything at this point to avoid possible surgery.
Exactly how I felt. I could barely do carpet cleaning, i cant imagine laying carpet. Im 6'4". That doesnt help!

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Try the water. It works in about 12 hours plus. Even more, you dont have to watch what you eat, overly much. Besides, tho this article correctly points out that blood ph is regulated by the body, it's focus is on losing weight, not managing pain.

There is something about the medical field that does know or talk about alkaline water and pain management.

The physical therapist who knew what happened to me on this, and tested out my back and issues, has a fiancee who is a medical dr. I said, did you tell her about the alkaline water and how it helped me overcome years of pain and movement issues, something like that. And he said, yes. I said, what did she say? He said, nothing.

Anyway. Are we going to find much out about this via the medical field?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
this is news to me but sounds like it runs in my family....
i have to drink a lot of water......probably too much acidity....
here is an article about this.....
https://www.newportnaturalhealth.com/2013/01/7-strategies-to-relieve-back-pain/
i have pinched nerves in back and neck......kidney stones, cramps......
I have to drink a lot of water eat a lot of fruit....
keep my weight down.....stay off cafein and sugars, junk food..
pray and go to a chiropracter 1-2 times a year......

this worksw for me but i recently had a kidney stone so I may try this alcaline water??????

Reactions: Fedri

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Acid vs Alkaline is the measure of Hydrogen H+ or Hydroxide OH- molecules.

To move from a 7 pH to 8 pH is moving up a factor of 10 in OH- groups.

Minerals that used to naturally be found in water were important in regulating the body. Inflammatory responses go down with more alkaline type substances for this reason.

carpetmaxllc

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
This video clears out a lot of things.
I haven't been able to work for several weeks now due to back pain (bulging disc). I will buy essentia and try it. I hope it will help like it helped you

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
this alcaline water is pricey????
i believe you can buy a water adapter to your water connect to produce your own alcaine water??????
Ok, thanks. Do you know if the ph level can be adjusted or is there a built in meter on it somewhere?

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Also, i used to get some bad leg cramps, in bed, screaming bad, after a long days work. If i have the right amount of AW (alk water), they do not flare up. So, its another benefit ive received.

So, it seems to me the AW helps reduce or eliminate muscle spasms.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
this is news to me but sounds like it runs in my family....
i have to drink a lot of water......probably too much acidity....
here is an article about this.....
https://www.newportnaturalhealth.com/2013/01/7-strategies-to-relieve-back-pain/
i have pinched nerves in back and neck......kidney stones, cramps......
I have to drink a lot of water eat a lot of fruit....
keep my weight down.....stay off cafein and sugars, junk food..
pray and go to a chiropracter 1-2 times a year......

this worksw for me but i recently had a kidney stone so I may try this alcaline water??????
Yup, it eliminated my bad leg cramps, after working a long day, not all days are long!. And im like 54 yrs old. So, it can help us older carpet cleaners.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Sounds really difficult. I wonder what could help, if possible? I guarantee you, I never thought I would ever feel better, never. I thought I was getting old age. You know, couldnt even crouch down, and if I did, my knees could not take it. I thought, i must be just getting old. Yet, this alkaline water stuff took it away. I can crouch down, and get up. Not something I did for years. I had lost hope, I guess.
I decided to at least give this water a trial run. Picked up a few bottles today at a local pharmacy that carries it. I'm going to start drinking it today and see if it has any positive effects on me. I'm not really expecting anything, but I'll definitely post if anything worth while happens. That water is quite expensive. I found this on Youtube that gave me a little more confidence to at least try it out. The woman doing this video is in St. Louis. You might want to check this out. I think I'm going to buy one of her filtration pitchers. I don't like the idea of buying a lot of bottled water. She does test the Essentia in the video. The actual test starts at about the 6 minute mark if you want to skip ahead to it.

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I might just have to give this stuff a shot. I do have a slight back pain, but nothing serious. Actually I only notice it when I'm sitting down, not while working. I recently read in an article that a lot of Americans are basically dehydrated because they don't drink near enough water. I think it's logical to assume the type of water has just as much to do with it since our nation has basically ruined our drinking water. I still don't drink as much as I should and don't think I can stomach the 8 glasses a day they recommend, but I'm at probably 1/2 that. I drink mostly filtered water too and never buy store bought water so that's probably not helping things.

Anyway, the article did get me thinking about trying some water specifically formulated with minerals. That article also said drinking enough water could have a positive effect at lowering blood pressure naturally. Honestly, I don't know what to make of that, but I do have a blood pressure problem and am looking for anything that might help w/o going on a bunch of drugs for the rest of my life. I thought I had my BP under control, but it's back with a vengeance. Your post just may have pushed me over the edge at trying some of that water!
Randy I drink the 9.5 water too and I have the planter fisitus ,, totally gone when I drink it...… the stuff is amazing.

poishishikochi

Jun 1, 2020
Real Name
Merry_Sweet
I also had a problem with junk food but I found a perfect solution and I think a healthy one that helped me avoid it. Even if you try to remove the food you used to eat from the beginning, you will stress the body and you will only be able to stay hungry throughout the day. That's why I recommend you to do it slowly, day by day to try something new and if you are interested you can find out more about my diet on modernfit.com. This helped me a lot and that's why I recommend you to try it too. You will be surprised by the results achieved.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Try green roads Relax Bears. Most states you can buy the hemp oil products or online. O guarantee they work for muscle spasms. They relaxe you. Alkaline water? I think normal ph water would be more healthy as things like nitrates increase the ph of the water which is of course not healthy. Maybe look at the Lectins in your diet. Inflamation they are saying is the cause of our problems.