Here's to your health

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I wish you all the best of health in the coming year!

So you can do your job well!

I never knew that getting involved in this industry would lead me to discover how I can resolve my back and joint pain.

(IF YOU WANT THE SHORT AND SWEET ON THIS, INSTEAD OF THE STORY, JUST PAGE DOWN AND READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH).

----------------------------------------------
THE STORY

One day this past year, I was cleaning with a cleaner and his wife in NJ, Jim and Wendy.

Since I am interested in what is in chems, especially the chems we were using for VLMing, that day, on that job, I was googling the ph of certain chems, and components of presprays, and an article popped up about the ph of water, specifically alkaline water, and how it can help with back pain.

( BY THE WAY, THE DAY BEFORE I EVEN PRAYED TO GOD FOR HELP WITH MY OVERWHELMING PAIN, SO IT WAS A NICE COINCIDENCE! )

Well, being in pain that day, even great pain, not only my back, but my right toe, and right shoulder, and right elbow etc (been that way for years), I was surely open to reading the short article.

So, I said to Wendy, with whom I was cleaning a firehall via VLM with an eco, do you know anything about alkaline water and how it can help with health, like with back pain? She said, yes I have drank alkaline water, with an alkaline stick or something. She said, when we are done around 12 noon, we can go to the Wawa gas station across the street, and get some alkaline water. (I never seen the alkaline water there, not anywhere). Wendy knew about alkaline water! Wow! Another great link in the whole story.

So, around noon, we went to the gas station. Since I could not bend down to get the one on the bottom, near the floor, I asked Wendy if she could get me one (or something like that), so I could look at it. I felt like a crippled! :) Folks, I could not bend down and touch the ground, wouldn't eve try it, my back hurt bad, lower back. Been that way for a couple of years. I thought I snapped something in it when I was tying my shoes by putting one foot up the stairs to do so. And I had just finished a dr's visit, and he scheduled me for 2 months of physical therapy, that I had not yet started. And when the dr asked me to touch the ground, I wouldn't do it, said I cant do that. It hurts too much. He said, I know what you need. Walked out the door. Came back with a piece of paper for physical therapy.

Back to the ph water at the gas station. The Essential brand said 9.5 ph, and I thought that's the one I want, the others were lower ph or not as clear on it or neutral ph. Being a carpet cleaner, I thought higher ph will work better in my situation. :) (And when I ph tested it, it was like 10+. So I was like "yeah!")

So, the rest of that day, I drank that 50 oz bottle. Didn't have any noticeable pain relief. Indeed, late that night, when I traveled back to pa, I got out of my car half way at another gas station, and struggled so much to get in and out of the car. I couldn't drive more than an hour without some serious lower back pain. Had to get out of that car.

Yet, after going to bed around 1 am, and waking up at 6 or so, something happened. I could get out of bed without any struggle or pain or carefulness. I noticed it right away. I stood there, and noticed it worked, I wasnt in any debilitating pain.

So, that day, I drank a second bottle. And the rest is history. Now, one day I did drink a little too much, and started to feel like I had flu symptoms. Then my wife said that is a side affect from drinking too much ph water. So, now I do'nt go over 50 oz in a day, but try to do less or at 50.

It gets even better. Since I had already had that dr's visit, and scheduled PT, I decided to take my ph water to the first PT session, and tell them why I am not in pain any more, and show them the bottle. We decided I didnt really need PT, communicated it with the dr, and yet still scheduled 3 or 4 sessions to test out my back and other joints. Turns out the PT guy best guessed or determined I had Piriformis, something related to the sciatic nerve in my backside. Yet, we both new the alkaline water was resolving the problem.

[Piriformis syndrome is an uncommon neuromuscular disorder that is caused when thepiriformis muscle compresses the sciatic nerve. The piriformis muscle is a flat, band-like muscle located in the buttocks near the top of the hip joint. ... Nerve compression can be caused by spasm of the piriformis muscle. ]

I have shared my story with a few others, and they are experiencing the same benefits of the alkaline water.

Interestingly, and incidentally, after a late night job in Harrisburg PA, when I was in another gas station, a Turkey Hill in Lemoyne PA, I struck up a conversation with the cash register guy, and he directed me to try a sort of similar product they had in the store. He told me that when he lived out in a western state, he drank the water, and it had minerals in it. And when he came back to PA, he did not drink the same water. So, he had fainting spells. The dr told him he had a mineral deficiency. Minerals are salt, are then not, even carbanates (baking soda, sodium carb, etc.) So, anyway, I am not the only person who has suffered because of a mineral/salt deficiency in water.

It's been about 3 months, and I am still doing consistently well. At the advice of another cleaner on this forum, who tried the Essential water, and benefited from it, told me Sams Club has it by the case, and seems to be cheaper than other places. So, guess what? Now I have a Sams Club membership, and the first thing I bought was two cases of that water at about 50 oz a bottle. Today, I plan to go back to Sams and get some more.

Now, I wonder if alkaline water can help with muscle and joint recovery, nerve recovery??, in playing baseball or practicing or preparing for baseball? My 10 yr old son and I are involved in it. So, we will try it this year and see how it goes.

If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here or pm me or go to my website and get my ph number and we can cut thru the writing, and talk over the ph to speed your journey, or mine!

But, know this for sure, alkaline water has had something to do with resolving the serious pain I was having, chronic pain for years.

SUMMARY STATEMENT

I never thought that being a carpet cleaner would lead to resolving my back and other body part pains! Years ago, I decided to drink RO water, reverse osmosis, like 7 stage filtered, which has no ppm of anything. It has 0 ppm. I wasnt even sure if this was the best water to drink. But, at the time, choosing between tap water, well water (which some were contaminated with nitrates in my area, and local govt advised pregnant woman against drinking or have well tested before doing so), spring water, whatever, I couldnt figure out which would be best. So, I just thought RO water will be the choice. I admit I did not know if it was the best choice. I even told folks when I was filling my jug with RO, I don't know if this is the best water to drink, to strike up a conversation on the subject. Maybe I would learn something. But, what this decision did to me was not give me any minerals, and minerals are salts, like carbonates. There is nothing in RO water. Over the years of drinking RO water, I developed severe pain in lower back, right toe, right elbow, right shoulder, and neck. Yet, when I started drinking alkaline water, specifically Essential with a ph of 9.5+, my pains went almost entirely away. (my neck is like it never even hurt, I dont remember how the pain felt it's been so ling since I had any). I had new vigor. My ability to focus my vision was better. And most of all, my serious, debilitating back pain was essentially gone. I could even now bend forward and touch the ground in front of me with my fingers. I could work more freely now, all day. If your having pain, and my pain was from my sciatic nerve in my backside, which was affecting my back and arm and toe etc, I recommend, if your health can take it, trying alkaline water. It's almost as if, or actually is, that acid build up was happening in parts of my body, because I had been no minerals in my water, and yet the alkaline water flushed it (acid) away. Hence, no pain. Not sure about all the specs and details of this. But hey, I am in much better health because of it. And the Essentia is only 40 ppm of whatever. I tested it with my ppm stick. It has sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in it and only like 3 other ingredients. Even so, Im sticking with their brew, I dont want to mix my own right now. It works for me, wonderfully. And I thank this industry, this forum, and Jeff at sunbrite carpet cleaning for discussing this with me at length, and jim and wendy in nj, whomever wrote that first article I saw on it, and the Lord, because it was to him I first reached out in earnest prayer over my serious pain, and it seems like he answered that prayer, since shortly thereafter, all these events and people in them unfolded, to my benefit. Thank you thank you thank you!

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I might just have to give this stuff a shot. I do have a slight back pain, but nothing serious. Actually I only notice it when I'm sitting down, not while working. I recently read in an article that a lot of Americans are basically dehydrated because they don't drink near enough water. I think it's logical to assume the type of water has just as much to do with it since our nation has basically ruined our drinking water. I still don't drink as much as I should and don't think I can stomach the 8 glasses a day they recommend, but I'm at probably 1/2 that. I drink mostly filtered water too and never buy store bought water so that's probably not helping things.

Anyway, the article did get me thinking about trying some water specifically formulated with minerals. That article also said drinking enough water could have a positive effect at lowering blood pressure naturally. Honestly, I don't know what to make of that, but I do have a blood pressure problem and am looking for anything that might help w/o going on a bunch of drugs for the rest of my life. I thought I had my BP under control, but it's back with a vengeance. Your post just may have pushed me over the edge at trying some of that water!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
My wife has an alkaline water filter that we use, I just don't use it all the time though. I drink at least 2 gallons of water a day and her filter only does like a quart at a time.
2 Gallons!!!:eek: Well, I guess you're definitely NOT dehydrated!:) I doubt I drink a gallon of all fluids combined in a day. I might ought to check myself to see just how much I am really drinking.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I wish you all the best of health in the coming year!

So you can do your job well!

I never knew that getting involved in this industry would lead me to discover how I can resolve my back and joint pain.

(IF YOU WANT THE SHORT AND SWEET ON THIS, INSTEAD OF THE STORY, JUST PAGE DOWN AND READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH).

THE STORY

One day this past year, I was cleaning with a cleaner and his wife in NJ, Jim and Wendy.

Since I am interested in what is in chems, especially the chems we were using for VLMing, that day, on that job, I was googling the ph of certain chems, and components of presprays, and an article popped up about the ph of water, specifically alkaline water, and how it can help with back pain.

( BY THE WAY, THE DAY BEFORE I EVEN PRAYED TO GOD FOR HELP WITH MY OVERWHELMING PAIN, SO IT WAS A NICE COINCIDENCE! )

Well, being in pain that day, even great pain, not only my back, but my right toe, and right shoulder, and right elbow etc (been that way for years), I was surely open to reading the short article.

So, I said to Wendy, with whom I was cleaning a firehall via VLM with an eco, do you know anything about alkaline water and how it can help with health, like with back pain? She said, yes I have drank alkaline water, with an alkaline stick or something. She said, when we are done around 12 noon, we can go to the Wawa gas station across the street, and get some alkaline water. (I never seen the alkaline water there, not anywhere). Wendy knew about alkaline water! Wow! Another great link in the whole story.

So, around noon, we went to the gas station. Since I could not bend down to get the one on the bottom, near the floor, I asked Wendy if she could get me one (or something like that), so I could look at it. I felt like a crippled! :) Folks, I could not bend down and touch the ground, wouldn't eve try it, my back hurt bad, lower back. Been that way for a couple of years. I thought I snapped something in it when I was tying my shoes by putting one foot up the stairs to do so. And I had just finished a dr's visit, and he scheduled me for 2 months of physical therapy, that I had not yet started. And when the dr asked me to touch the ground, I wouldn't do it, said I cant do that. It hurts too much. He said, I know what you need. Walked out the door. Came back with a piece of paper for physical therapy.

Back to the ph water at the gas station. The Essential brand said 9.5 ph, and I thought that's the one I want, the others were lower ph or not as clear on it or neutral ph. Being a carpet cleaner, I thought higher ph will work better in my situation. :) (And when I ph tested it, it was like 10+. So I was like "yeah!")

So, the rest of that day, I drank that 50 oz bottle. Didn't have any noticeable pain relief. Indeed, late that night, when I traveled back to pa, I got out of my car half way at another gas station, and struggled so much to get in and out of the car. I couldn't drive more than an hour without some serious lower back pain. Had to get out of that car.

Yet, after going to bed around 1 am, and waking up at 6 or so, something happened. I could get out of bed without any struggle or pain or carefulness. I noticed it right away. I stood there, and noticed it worked, I wasnt in any debilitating pain.

So, that day, I drank a second bottle. And the rest is history. Now, one day I did drink a little too much, and started to feel like I had flu symptoms. Then my wife said that is a side affect from drinking too much ph water. So, now I do'nt go over 50 oz in a day, but try to do less or at 50.

It gets even better. Since I had already had that dr's visit, and scheduled PT, I decided to take my ph water to the first PT session, and tell them why I am not in pain any more, and show them the bottle. We decided I didnt really need PT, communicated it with the dr, and yet still scheduled 3 or 4 sessions to test out my back and other joints. Turns out the PT guy best guessed or determined I had Piriformis, something related to the sciatic nerve in my backside. Yet, we both new the alkaline water was resolving the problem.

[Piriformis syndrome is an uncommon neuromuscular disorder that is caused when thepiriformis muscle compresses the sciatic nerve. The piriformis muscle is a flat, band-like muscle located in the buttocks near the top of the hip joint. ... Nerve compression can be caused by spasm of the piriformis muscle. ]

I have shared my story with a few others, and they are experiencing the same benefits of the alkaline water.

Interestingly, and incidentally, after a late night job in Harrisburg PA, when I was in another gas station, a Turkey Hill in Lemoyne PA, I struck up a conversation with the cash register guy, and he directed me to try a sort of similar product they had in the store. He told me that when he lived out in a western state, he drank the water, and it had minerals in it. And when he came back to PA, he did not drink the same water. So, he had fainting spells. The dr told him he had a mineral deficiency. Minerals are salt, are then not, even carbanates (baking soda, sodium carb, etc.) So, anyway, I am not the only person who has suffered because of a mineral/salt deficiency in water.

It's been about 3 months, and I am still doing consistently well. At the advice of another cleaner on this forum, who tried the Essential water, and benefited from it, told me Sams Club has it by the case, and seems to be cheaper than other places. So, guess what? Now I have a Sams Club membership, and the first thing I bought was two cases of that water at about 50 oz a bottle. Today, I plan to go back to Sams and get some more.

Now, I wonder if alkaline water can help with muscle and joint recovery, nerve recovery??, in playing baseball or practicing or preparing for baseball? My 10 yr old son and I are involved in it. So, we will try it this year and see how it goes.

If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here or pm me or go to my website and get my ph number and we can cut thru the writing, and talk over the ph to speed your journey, or mine!

But, know this for sure, alkaline water has had something to do with resolving the serious pain I was having, chronic pain for years.

SUMMARY STATEMENT

I never thought that being a carpet cleaner would lead to resolving my back and other body part pains! Years ago, I decided to drink RO water, reverse osmosis, like 7 stage filtered, which has no ppm of anything. It has 0 ppm. I wasnt even sure if this was the best water to drink. But, at the time, choosing between tap water, well water (which some were contaminated with nitrates in my area, and local govt advised pregnant woman against drinking or have well tested before doing so), spring water, whatever, I couldnt figure out which would be best. So, I just thought RO water will be the choice. I admit I did not know if it was the best choice. I even told folks when I was filling my jug with RO, I don't know if this is the best water to drink, to strike up a conversation on the subject. Maybe I would learn something. But, what this decision did to me was not give me any minerals, and minerals are salts, like carbonates. There is nothing in RO water. Over the years of drinking RO water, I developed severe pain in lower back, right toe, right elbow, right shoulder, and neck. Yet, when I started drinking alkaline water, specifically Essential with a ph of 9.5+, my pains went almost entirely away. (my neck is like it never even hurt, I dont remember how the pain felt it's been so ling since I had any). I had new vigor. My ability to focus my vision was better. And most of all, my serious, debilitating back pain was essentially gone. I could even now bend forward and touch the ground in front of me with my fingers. I could work more freely now, all day. If your having pain, and my pain was from my sciatic nerve in my backside, which was affecting my back and arm and toe etc, I recommend, if your health can take it, trying alkaline water. It's almost as if, or actually is, that acid build up was happening in parts of my body, because I had been no minerals in my water, and yet the alkaline water flushed it (acid) away. Hence, no pain. Not sure about all the specs and details of this. But hey, I am in much better health because of it. And the Essentia is only 40 ppm of whatever. I tested it with my ppm stick. It has sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in it and only like 3 other ingredients. Even so, Im sticking with their brew, I dont want to mix my own right now. It works for me, wonderfully. And I thank this industry, this forum, and Jeff at sunbrite carpet cleaning for discussing this with me at length, and jim and wendy in nj, whomever wrote that first article I saw on it, and the Lord, because it was to him I first reached out in earnest prayer over my serious pain, and it seems like he answered that prayer, since shortly thereafter, all these events and people in them unfolded, to my benefit. Thank you thank you thank you!
Hey, Pat, you've mention alkalinity levels of the water in the beginning of yoir post around 9,10. I don't have a lot of info about benefits of drinking mineral water, but I do remember that Ph level of human body should be 7.34 Ph, which is neutral zone. What is beneficial about creating higher alkaline level, it has to do something with balancing out acidic processes in the body?
Acid in the body supports growth carcinogens, alkaline does opposite.
I pass Sam's club every day, it's located about 2 miles away from my house. I'll be going there soon to try Essentials water, I have my share of problems( high blood pressure, lower back pain and lot more)
It wouldn't hurt to try different water than Ice mountain.
Thanks Pat

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Hey, Pat, you've mention alkalinity levels of the water in the beginning of yoir post around 9,10. I don't have a lot of info about benefits of drinking mineral water, but I do remember that Ph level of human body should be 7.34 Ph, which is neutral zone. What is beneficial about creating higher alkaline level, it has to do something with balancing out acidic processes in the body?
I pass Sam's club every day, it's located about 2 miles away from my house. I'll be going there soon to try Essentials water, I have my share of problems( high blood pressure, lower back pain and lot more)
Thanks Pat
Luky, yes, I heard the body has a ph of about 7 or so. Yet, specifically the blood. If the blood gets higher or lower than its 7+ ph, well then we got serious problems. The body regulates the ph of blood. I do not think we can affect it much at all directly by eating or drinking. But, you need to check me on that.

Therefore, what I heard about salt in our diet, is that it can help the body do its job, even table salt. It can transmit, pass the ball around, etc. I think there are articles out there on that. I think that degenerative type results can happen, like in my case, when we have no salt working in our diet, drinking wise especially.

But again, my experience with this is backwards, because first I drank the alkaline water. Second, it worked amazingly, and today, for example, i still could get out of bed and stand up very well. Before the alkaline water, no way. It was a struggle. Third, I started reading and discussing this a bit with others, including Jeff. Ask him about it. He started using it, and saw immediate results. Never thought Jeff would even be interested in it. But, he is no dummy when it comes to chems. :)

So, I would say, we need to figure out if anything we do can affect our blood ph level. If so, please tell me/us what it is, or else we could die, quickly!

Now, of course, one would immediately realize that the ph of certain foods could be a route to take to help with whatever alkaline can do for our body. I am convinced we deprive our body of its proper functioning without some level of regular alkalinity, in my case Essentia is sodium bicarbinate (baking soda), and 3 other ingredients. And that deprivation results in so much pain of which we cant even diagnose the source.

Yet, with the ph of foods we eat, I'd rather drink the alkaline water. The study of food alkaline or acid, is very interesting. Yet, first I think I get an immediate and quick fix with alkaline water over alkaline foods. The thing with food being acid (and sprinkle Parmesan cheese is an acid for eg.), is that once it goes into the digestive system, it can change from an acid to an alkaline, or get higher or lower in ph. The government even labels this phenomena a certain acronym, and lists the metabolized percentage of acid or alkaline it can become, up to like 100 or 300 percent positive for alkaline and negative numbers for acids. Believe it or not, on the list, freeze dried parsley is like the highest on the positive side. Another eg is that lemon is an acid, yet it turns slightly alkaline when metabolized.

Now, I told my physical therapist (he was my temporary one while this was all going down), that you or a physician would have eventually recommended surgery. And all this was about was the water I was drinking. Now, he said, well, first we would have recommended PT, then drugs, then???

So, you see where this goes in the medical field? The cant really solve the problem, at least most of them. There was that one dr who told the turkey hill gas station guy that he had a mineral deficiency. Brilliant! Great dr.! I should probably find him, he is sort of local, and discuss this with him.

Anyway, you raise valid concerns, yet, like me, we need to contextualize them, and find out in what context they were meant to be used or taken, like on blood ph of about 7.

Can we affect blood ph by drinking alkaline water?

Last edited:

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I might just have to give this stuff a shot. I do have a slight back pain, but nothing serious. Actually I only notice it when I'm sitting down, not while working. I recently read in an article that a lot of Americans are basically dehydrated because they don't drink near enough water. I think it's logical to assume the type of water has just as much to do with it since our nation has basically ruined our drinking water. I still don't drink as much as I should and don't think I can stomach the 8 glasses a day they recommend, but I'm at probably 1/2 that. I drink mostly filtered water too and never buy store bought water so that's probably not helping things.

Anyway, the article did get me thinking about trying some water specifically formulated with minerals. That article also said drinking enough water could have a positive effect at lowering blood pressure naturally. Honestly, I don't know what to make of that, but I do have a blood pressure problem and am looking for anything that might help w/o going on a bunch of drugs for the rest of my life. I thought I had my BP under control, but it's back with a vengeance. Your post just may have pushed me over the edge at trying some of that water!
Yes, I only drink what I think I should, not some mass quantity. Yet, I drink a bunch of coffee. And so maybe I cant drink alot of alkaline water because of it. Anyway, when I switched everything I drink to some for of alkaline water, even my coffee, that's when I got a little nauseous. So, I only now drink it separately from things. Works fine.

One thing we know for sure, is that carbonates, salts, are an amazing thing, in carpet cleaning, laundry cleaning, and in drinking water. Amazing restorative stuff.

I'd like to hear how alkaline water helps with bp.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
My wife has an alkaline water filter that we use, I just don't use it all the time though. I drink at least 2 gallons of water a day and her filter only does like a quart at a time.
Ok, 32 ounces is a great amount or quantity of alkaline water for me. Yet, with your set up, I would test the ph of it, to see if it is at 9.5 or 10. That's the level of ph in water I have been drinking. Im not ready to test out another ph level. I think some in the store promote 7 ph, saying is balanced, and others are at 8 ph. Yet, the first one I tried, I went for the biggie ph, 9.5, and it turns out it is at 10 or so, that is why it says on the bottle 9.5 + or something.

Anyway, yesterday I went an hr to the closest sams club to my home, and guess what? They didnt carry it. I heard one has to ask his local sams to carry it. There is one in timmonium maryland that carries it, and can order it online to be picked up at that store.

Have a good day,
Pat

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thanks for sharing this, although I don't have any serious back pain because I do a lot of stretches and I do roll my back daily after work keeps my back in an excellent condition. But I will keep it in mind.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thanks Pat
For lower back pain highly recommended

Also you can use the roller on all your body parts like the whole upper and lower back, you can roll your arms, neck, legs both backs and fronts, chest. This roller will release a lot of tension on your body that we take the whole hard working day and at the end please stretch your muscles, just arc your back on the roller where you put the roller right at your higher back and put your hands backwards and you will feel the line on your back, all the pain will be gone, if its done correctly it is 100% guaranteed.

Here are the dos and don'ts

There are a lot of you tube vids on this please search

And I would highly recommend something like this that will do a better job and will last longer then the other cheap brands.

Reactions: wandwizard

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Rolling your back with stretches before you go to bed and rolling your back and some stretches before you go to work will cure all of your back pains and you will never have a serious muscle injury, currently I only roll and stretch only before I go to bed, I even stopped the morning routine because there is absolutely no complaint at all.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
If you are in a serious of situation where your back is really messed up, a message therapy will be great to add, get in to a routine 2x of rolling and stretches a day and once a month a nice massage till you have no complains.

Reactions: Luky

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Thanks for sharing this, although I don't have any serious back pain because I do a lot of stretches and I do roll my back daily after work keeps my back in an excellent condition. But I will keep it in mind.
Sounds good. Yet, the pain I am talking about couldn't be fixed by exercising, or physical therapy assigned by a dr, or surgery, or pills really. I already tried some of what you are saying. So, some things cannot be fixed by our own efforts. :)

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Rolling your back with stretches before you go to bed and rolling your back and some stretches before you go to work will cure all of your back pains and you will never have a serious muscle injury, currently I only roll and stretch only before I go to bed, I even stopped the morning routine because there is absolutely no complaint at all.
My problem cannot be fixed by physical exercise or stretching. It did not solve the problem. Already tried back exercises. Went to the dr, and I do not go to the dr. So my pain was great, in more than one place, but especially in my back. I am not talking about pain caused by or not by physically exercising or exertion. Even a physical therapist, with very specialized back exercises, could not fix my problem, that one thing has been established in my example. So, posting physical exercise solutions is only getting off the track or context for which this was intended. :)

I am convinced, in myself, and in some others cases, that some things can only be fixed by salts, carbonates, not only in carpet cleaning, but in the physical regulation of the body, which if not used regularly, will lead to debilitating pain. Why? Because the body needs salts to function within its interdependencees. Amazing!

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Hey, I'm cool with the topic of exercises and weights and stretches for body strengthening. Yet, I hope you all would keep that in a different thread :), because the meaning and purpose of this thread is salts and how they can help or hinder us, depending on our use or lack thereof of them.

So, barbells, rollers, here is my exercise routine, etc, why not put them in another thread? :)

Otherwise, you are going to make me sick! :(

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
My health is good. But both knees are toast. Getting up steps is painful as hell. If i squat down then stand up it sounds like popcorn in my knees lol.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
My health is good. But both knees are toast. Getting up steps is painful as hell. If i squat down then stand up it sounds like popcorn in my knees lol.
Sounds really difficult. I wonder what could help, if possible? I guarantee you, I never thought I would ever feel better, never. I thought I was getting old age. You know, couldnt even crouch down, and if I did, my knees could not take it. I thought, i must be just getting old. Yet, this alkaline water stuff took it away. I can crouch down, and get up. Not something I did for years. I had lost hope, I guess.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Sounds really difficult. I wonder what could help, if possible? I guarantee you, I never thought I would ever feel better, never. I thought I was getting old age. You know, couldnt even crouch down, and if I did, my knees could not take it. I thought, i must be just getting old. Yet, this alkaline water stuff took it away. I can crouch down, and get up. Not something I did for years. I had lost hope, I guess.
Sounds alot like the problem im having. I need to start drinking more water. I drink mostly iced tea (diet). I lost my taste for water. I have to put down the iced tea now and force myself to chug a liter bottle of water. Im hoping thats my problem lack of water. Because carrying carpet up steps right now doesn't feel like ill make it another month at this. Last week my dad tore the quadricep muscle off the bone. And is out for 9 months or more. He shouldnt be kicking carpet anymore anyway hes pushing 70. I do somthing like that and im screwed. Everything i know and do requires manual labor. So i got sports wraps around both knees. I'll try anything at this point to avoid possible surgery.