Here is a question for the ORACLE we like to call... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Here is a question for the ORACLE we like to call...

Bexiesbruv

Premium VIP
Oct 24, 2013
Real Name
Stephen Beckwith
.......@owenscott o_O

Wasp extract.
What do you know about it?
I listened to a podcast featuring the General Manager at vespapower.com
Very interesting. But, and its a big but. do we really have any documented scientific peer reviewed proof that the stuff actually helps with fat metabolisation.
The only resaearch I found so far was what Vespa contracted.
There is another site with info and a similar product here http://www.vaam-energy.com/

As ever, comments and thoughts appreciated.

Bex

Jason Roberts

Sep 30, 2014
Little Rock
Real Name
Jason Roberts
Well I'm not using that, but I run 6 miles every morning and I drink some 100% Aloe vera juice. It really helps with the articulations, and you don't need to push chemicals into your body.

Bexiesbruv

Premium VIP
Oct 24, 2013
Real Name
Stephen Beckwith
Yeah, since I gave up almost all wheat and went lower carbs in general, I have lost weight and stay at my goal weight with no exercise. I did go out last week "just to see" what I could still do. I have a 6 mile circuit that takes me around an hour easy or less if I do it as a time trial. I was done in just over an hour, so I guess I am still pretty fit just from diet and carpet cleaning.
I will get back into running and add weight/resistance training. I made myself a set of TRX straps in readiness for that. Better than by buddies "official" TRX straps he has at his Gym, even if I do say so myself.

Jason Roberts

Sep 30, 2014
Little Rock
Real Name
Jason Roberts
Wow, 1h for 6 mile is awesome! I do it in around one hour and a half. I go to TRX at a local gym. I couldn't find the motivation to do TRX by myself. Some exercises are really really heavy, and my arms always fail first.

Bexiesbruv

Premium VIP
Oct 24, 2013
Real Name
Stephen Beckwith
My wife works at our local Gym, our good friend owns it, and I can get a membership for free as an add on to her staff membership but I have zero desire. Anything I do has to be from home I think. I wondered about doing some "Spartan" training, and then coincidentally, I just got put onto this Guy by a posting on my wifes Triathlon info website. I might give it a go, or rather work up to giving it a go.
http://breakingmuscle.com/workout-of-the-day/pdf/5843/597/2013-09-02-to-2013-09-27