Here goes | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Here goes

Tammus

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Tammus Hileman
Not sure what the correct protocol is for someone new on this forum, so just thought I would quickly introduce myself. My name is Tammus and I am an owner operator from Michigan. I have cleaned carpets part time while I taught middle school special education for 25 years. I am 48 now, not teaching anymore, and carpet cleaning full time for the last year and a half. I had to change my business model in order to be able to support my family. I have been lurking here for a few years and have found a ton of helpful/useful information that has helped me. Anyways, I have always enjoyed this industry and my wife is sick of hearing me talk carpet cleaning all the time so thought I would try this.

Tammus

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Tammus Hileman
Well I have already made my fair share of mistakes for sure, but am willing to listen and grateful for the help I have received from others.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Welcome. You have come to the right place as we are just as consumed with the cleaning industry. Enjoy.

Tammus

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Tammus Hileman
Todd, I have seen you help many people here, thank you. I also remember your story of being a longtime Coit employee, then striking out on your own. Comacho used to try to get you to charge more. Where has your business model ended up?