Helppppp please!!! With el Diablo master blend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
Thank you for your reply Paul
How would that help or affect the machine, would I be using more water. Currently that valve has a hose that runs into the waste tank.
Sorry I wasn't clear last night. I was on a big job too and wiped out. Basically, that thermal valve keeps water that is too hot from entering the pump. With a small tee and a ball valve, you could constantly trickle water out to relieve heat. But now that I think about it in the light of day, it's a horrible idea.

A better shot to fixing your issue may be to replace the 3/8" check valve on the inlet. Sometimes they stick or clog and restrict the fresh water from reaching the pump. Also replace the 1/4" check valve on the inlet for the chemical. If it sticks, it can allow air into the system and cause pulsation if your chemical jug is empty.

Sorry for the first reply
I need to stop tired posting, the struggle is real

Marcoterra

Jun 21, 2012
California
www.extremelycleancarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Marco apanco
Business Location
United States
Sorry I wasn't clear last night. I was on a big job too and wiped out. Basically, that thermal valve keeps water that is too hot from entering the pump. With a small tee and a ball valve, you could constantly trickle water out to relieve heat. But now that I think about it in the light of day, it's a horrible idea.

A better shot to fixing your issue may be to replace the 3/8" check valve on the inlet. Sometimes they stick or clog and restrict the fresh water from reaching the pump. Also replace the 1/4" check valve on the inlet for the chemical. If it sticks, it can allow air into the system and cause pulsation if your chemical jug is empty.

Sorry for the first reply
I need to stop tired posting, the struggle is real
Thanks Paul, that is what I was thinking to do, any suggestions where to get those check valves?

Cody

Jan 9, 2016
Real Name
Cody
I'm having a similar issue with my eldioblo barely any pressure at low rpms good at high rpms but I have alot of pulsation all the time new orings new pressure regulator , descaled still no change I need help to haha

Jan 20, 2011
Southern California
www.goodfaithcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Tony H.
Business Location
United States
Two suggestions for you. Call the service guys at Master Blend in the morning and explain your problem. They will walk you through some trouble shooting steps. Great guys.

Second, a new cat 3CP 1120 pump can be purchased through Autowash online for $449.00. EASY swap out. Just saying. https://www.autowashonline.com

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
The check valve on the inlet could be faulty like someone else said. Also make sure the chemical bucket is never empty. If the solution line draws air the pump will loose it's prime. Also, are you using hot or cold water to feed the pump? Hot water will burn up the pump really fast.