Help

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Seriously though, not only have I cleaned hundreds of human BM spots in my day, I always handle it as tactfully and professionally as possible. It's so imbarassing for clients to deal with that I sort it out as soon as I can. Even when I want to vomit I act like I've seen it a million times and it doesn't bother me in the least. I always double my fee in such a case and obcourse they never complain.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I rented the new rug dr at Home Depot for $20. Problem solved. Client paid for rental, tipped me and hired me for t&g.

For $99 I'm not going to soil my whole machine and hoses.

By the way was completely unimpressed with new rug dr model. I didn't realize how many areas that machine can't get to versus wand. Every edge / border was not accessible with rug dr. Plus small areas between furniture.

I think the above makes a great argument of why not to use rug dr. The usual argument of how the dr doesn't perform well is old...

www.zencarpetcleaningandflooring.com
Yea i cleaned a huge retirement home in January. All bed rooms, corridors, open areas , offices.
Omg the place was filled with crap, literally. My water was smelling like sewage! Urine, poop, old people smell.
I couldn't get that stench out of my equipment for hours. I rinsed and rinsed with disinfectants and deodorizers..
Its a great account but i hesitate to even go back this coming January :eek:
God i can't imagine doing it for $99
good choice.

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Rug dr.REALLY.Where I live,if you are a pro company and show up with a rug dr you would be ran off the job the minute that thing came off the van and really what kind of results is that thing gonna say about your company.invest in some bleach dude.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using TMF Forums mobile app