Help Wanted! Central Ohio $40-60,000 first year

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
So what's the average carpet cleaning for a room in Seattle?
There is still pricing all over the place.. you can find some $30/room guys, lots of $50.

We are $70/ for TM cleaning

Big outfits with huge marketing budgets are around .65c/ sqft.

Most have a pretty high minimum charge though. If we are going to work in a dense part of town our minimum is $300-350 and usually homes in these areas have just a couple rooms of carpet.... but the job is a pain in the ass still lol

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ouch, yeah, I would have to leave. That is crazy town.

Here in Columbus, a million dollar home, looks like a million dollar home. 3500-5000 sq ft on big average or on a golf course or minutes from downtown. Still huuuge homes.
Ya its gross here... million dollar homes are many times just an average 50s 1000sqft upstairs with a basement and tiny garage u can't park anything but a mini cooper in.

In Bend for the same value as my house I can get 5-10 acres on deschutes river close to Mt Bachelor 3500-4000sqft newly remodeled house... or a house on a golf course.

Or live amongst heroin bums in liberal seattle.

• Wow
Reactions: Spazznout

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
where do you live??????

How much house and what kind of neighborhood could you buy for 200K in your city???

Here in columbus you could get a 2-3 bedroom 14-1800 sq ft house in the city (inside outerbelt) in middle class neighborhood.

Or one of the suburbs touching the outerbelt you could get similar except with more yard and perhaps a few more sqft or trade off for a bit more white collar middle class neighborhood.

A family of 4 can live comfortable on a household income of 75-80K and take a vacation every year, own a home etc... However many have much higher household incomes as even fast food places are starting at 11-12 bucks an hour around here.

Gas is $2.19 per gallon this morning and Kroger had half gallons of milk on sale for $1.
In Portland 200k buys you a mobile home.