Direct Mail EDDM - Help me with your suggestions for direct mail campaign | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Help me with your suggestions for direct mail campaign

Paul E.Falcon

Sep 29, 2016
Real Name
Paul Falcon
Hi,
I am running a company in Toronto. We are planning to strengthen our customer relationship. For that we would like to have a mail campaign. We strongly believe that it will bring the customers in a loop and thereby it becomes easy to target the customers.
Our company is planning to offer some services and certain discounts as well for the customer's previous purchases. We hope that it will surely build a trust.
We are looking forward for expert advice on the mail campaign procedures. If someone has got any experience, sharing of those is appreciated.
Recently, one of my friends suggested me to include variable imaging in the mail campaign. He told me that, it would bring new customers
(link removed because of SPAM). So, it would be much helpful if you can share your opinions about variable imaging too. Hope I would receive good suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
@Mrs.SpeedySteamer can probably help you. @Spazznout does some too I believe.
Thanks Rob... I have edited the original post because this guy gets around. I did a search on his link and have his post in other locations. Posted like crazy yesterday all across the internet.

I was tempted to poke the sleeping bear, but I will leave it alone... The company probably hired someone to go around creating backlinks... Not their fault...

Paul E.Falcon

Sep 29, 2016
Real Name
Paul Falcon
These services are provided by **Bleep Bleep*** Mailing service... Have [Has] anyone used it?

Last edited by a moderator:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thanks Rob... I have edited the original post because this guy gets around. I did a search on his link and have his post in other locations. Posted like crazy yesterday all across the internet.

I was tempted to poke the sleeping bear, but I will leave it alone... The company probably hired someone to go around creating backlinks... Not their fault...
Good find and thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums