Help maximize my set up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jan 13, 2017
Real Name
JIM CHEN
By having a 2” hose but a 1.5” wand, am I leaving “power on the table” by not having a 2” tubed wand ?
Hi, I have a 2” tube 4 jets wand, would this actually performance better than 1.5”tube 2 jets? Mine 2”tube wand are stainless steel a lot heavier than 1.5”wand.¥

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
With the amount of “investment funds” I have left, I’m looking at the mytee hot turbo as the next addition.
I have a mytee hot turbo i can sell you. I just got a little giant heater and have no need for the hot turbo anymore, its in perfect condition and although i've had it for a while it doesn't have a lot of use on it. I am located in Calabash NC they cost $599 new hows $350 sound

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Got my 2” hose in today, What’s the trick to getting the vinyl cuffs off of the hose. I ordered a 2” flash cuff for attaching to the machine and a 2” x 1.5” reducer cuff for attachment to my wand.
Fyi, When I got my 2 inch vac hose, I cut off the glued on cuff (it was not screwed on, so I could not screw it off). Yet, after I cut it off, I tried to screw on the flash cuffs. It did not screw on past about 1 or two threads. So, the flash cuffs did not fit the vac hose. I returned the vac hose, and they gave me an older model of hose. You might run into the same problem.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I have a mytee hot turbo i can sell you. I just got a little giant heater and have no need for the hot turbo anymore, its in perfect condition and although i've had it for a while it doesn't have a lot of use on it. I am located in Calabash NC they cost $599 new hows $350 sound
That's a good price.

Feb 8, 2016
Real Name
Andy Badgett
Got my 2” hose in today, What’s the trick to getting the vinyl cuffs off of the hose. I ordered a 2” flash cuff for attaching to the machine and a 2” x 1.5” reducer cuff for attachment to my wand.
Fyi, When I got my 2 inch vac hose, I cut off the glued on cuff (it was not screwed on, so I could not screw it off). Yet, after I cut it off, I tried to screw on the flash cuffs. It did not screw on past about 1 or two threads. So, the flash cuffs did not fit the vac hose. I returned the vac hose, and they gave me an older model of hose. You might run into the same problem.

I did the same, cut the ends off and have arrived at the same result, the 2” flash cuff will not thread onto the hose anymore than one or two threads. The 2”x1.5” reducer(vinyl cuff) for the wand end threaded on with no problem.

Feb 8, 2016
Real Name
Andy Badgett

I did the same, cut the ends off and have arrived at the same result, the 2” flash cuff will not thread onto the hose anymore than one or two threads. The 2”x1.5” reducer(vinyl cuff) for the wand end threaded on with no problem.
After using oil filter wrenches(the ones that use what looks rubber belt strips to go around whatever you’re trying to tighten/loosen)to attempt get the 2” flash cuff threaded onto the new 2” hose with no luck(only effect was crushing the hose in attempting to make the threaded connection) I purchased an Amflex hose which arrived today, end result: the flash cuff threaded onto the Amflex hose completely with near zero effort. Thumbs up for Amflex hoses.

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
After using oil filter wrenches(the ones that use what looks rubber belt strips to go around whatever you’re trying to tighten/loosen)to attempt get the 2” flash cuff threaded onto the new 2” hose with no luck(only effect was crushing the hose in attempting to make the threaded connection) I purchased an Amflex hose which arrived today, end result: the flash cuff threaded onto the Amflex hose completely with near zero effort. Thumbs up for Amflex hoses.
Ok, great. I need some vac hose. Will you share a link? Isnt it very suprising the flash cuffs wouldnt fit on a new hose?