LucasKeenan

Aug 10, 2015
Real Name
Lucas Magnatta
Hey guys,

So a local cleaning company is selling their van and truck mount for $2,500. Its a 98 Chevy and comes with a hydro master, wand, and hoses. It runs good.

Only thing is - apparently the fill tank needs to be welded. I could sell my motorcycle tomorrow and get this puppy. Is this a good deal?
Link is below:

link not valid

Last edited by a moderator:

LucasKeenan

Aug 10, 2015
Real Name
Lucas Magnatta
Doesn't say what machine it is, nor hours, nor anything really.. But what can you expect for $2500, some people spend that on a a single tool.

Thanks, I Texted the seller. He tells me its a hydro master. Not sure how many hours. Ill ask him. He said hes going to the shop to get pictures.
Im using a portable now and this might be the thing that makes my job easier.

Jul 15, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Real Name
AJ Dedic
Business Location
United States
Have you ever ran a truckmount? I don't mean to sound rude, just wondering. If not, I would try to have someone go with who has. Truckmounts are complex machines and if not taken care of can break very easily. It would suck to buy one that's got a ton of problems.

Also, post the pics you get! That would be very helpful! It might be a gem, who knows..

LucasKeenan

Aug 10, 2015
Real Name
Lucas Magnatta
That is a good point. I haven't run a truckmount before. But I think that I could learn. In fact - its a small town - I bet the seller could show me a few things. I'll get some pictures and post and some more information. This portable I am using is awesome. But I think a truckmount would be an upgrade for sure. Thanks for the feedback