Help!-Adult Diapers in Public Restrooms???????????? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Help!-Adult Diapers in Public Restrooms????????????

Always Sparkling

May 25, 2016
Real Name
j lund
What do custodians usually do about adult diapers? The restrooms that I clean are public, in a facility that is not always respected by it's visitor community, and these adult diapers keep ending up shoved in the women's sanitary receptacle. Is it customary to provide plastic bags so it doesn't smell up the whole freak'in restroom..... and make it possible to dispose of it in the large trash out side of the stall!!!! Is this something that custodians have to deal with on a reg. basis? Really Guys??? Am I not keeping this restroom clean so that they can put their dirty but on a clean seat and spray diarrhea shit all over; just so that I can come in at night and clean it up, along with all the piss, diapers & tampons ???? I swear people think things just magically reset at night. The public has no respect for their service workers!!!! Or is it just me? What does other custodians usually do? HELP!!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
What do custodians usually do about adult diapers? The restrooms that I clean are public, in a facility that is not always respected by it's visitor community, and these adult diapers keep ending up shoved in the women's sanitary receptacle. Is it customary to provide plastic bags so it doesn't smell up the whole freak'in restroom..... and make it possible to dispose of it in the large trash out side of the stall!!!! Is this something that custodians have to deal with on a reg. basis? Really Guys??? Am I not keeping this restroom clean so that they can put their dirty but on a clean seat and spray diarrhea shit all over; just so that I can come in at night and clean it up, along with all the piss, diapers & tampons ???? I swear people think things just magically reset at night. The public has no respect for their service workers!!!! Or is it just me? What does other custodians usually do? HELP!!![/QUOTE

Ur a janitor you clean it up like the rest of the janitors :D

Just you lay down in the bed you made you'll be alright

Steve@GM

Apr 13, 2015
Will County, Illinois
Real Name
Steve Mentzer
Business Location
United States
At least they're not trying to flush 'em! Dealt with that once or twice... That guy is no longer allowed in the facility, but that's more related to him taking a deuce in the urinal while reading a newspaper he hadn't paid for...

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
We used to clean retail spaces like that. Yikes, people would leave their jeans in the garbage, a wad of poop in their underwear behind the toilet, Playboys in the bathroom. Cya that wasn't for me.

Reactions: Justin Arndt

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
What do custodians usually do about adult diapers? The restrooms that I clean are public, in a facility that is not always respected by it's visitor community, and these adult diapers keep ending up shoved in the women's sanitary receptacle. Is it customary to provide plastic bags so it doesn't smell up the whole freak'in restroom..... and make it possible to dispose of it in the large trash out side of the stall!!!! Is this something that custodians have to deal with on a reg. basis? Really Guys??? Am I not keeping this restroom clean so that they can put their dirty but on a clean seat and spray diarrhea shit all over; just so that I can come in at night and clean it up, along with all the piss, diapers & tampons ???? I swear people think things just magically reset at night. The public has no respect for their service workers!!!! Or is it just me? What does other custodians usually do? HELP!!!
That's what we do brother . We clean up the crap . If you want a REAL EDUCATION work in a public high school . Tennis balls stuffed in toilets then multiple use . Yep, there's a way to clean that too !! Been there done that . Everything you have written and a whole LOT MORE on a daily basis .
All the Best, Ed

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That's what we do brother . We clean up the crap . If you want a REAL EDUCATION work in a public high school . Tennis balls stuffed in toilets then multiple use . Yep, there's a way to clean that too !! Been there done that . Everything you have written and a whole LOT MORE on a daily basis .
All the Best, Ed
Kids...HUMBUG....Shoot on Site!

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I've cleaned up everything under the sun every body fluid and body part you can think of! But I still get grossed out by them fudgeING pigs (excuse the f-bomb) that pick there noses and rub the snot on the damn cubical walls! They should be shot and pissed on!

torchman

Jan 29, 2015
Real Name
Adam morris
I have an account that the people blow shit all over the bowl and under the seat. I am tempted to drop off a cheese platter or something to bind them up a little. It's crazy, luckily it pays well

Sent from my SM-N910V using TMF Forums mobile app

Always Sparkling

May 25, 2016
Real Name
j lund
Yeah I guess it's kinda my job to keep the facility clean. I just don't understand some of the things that I've seen over the past two years at my job.......the dry crusty loogies above and in the urinals and sinks (which turns to flippin' superglue overnight), the chew spit in the bottom of every trash can, brown bodaget toilet paper pieces on the floor, someone who clogged the toilet and somehow had poo smeared all over the walls and floor. Hell I've found a soiled "man pad" on the floor under the partition! And all this happened in the employee part of the building! They are just as disrespectful to the facility as the visitors are!
I guess I just need to complain to someone!!!!! Thanks for listening guys, much appreciated! (y)

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Yeah I guess it's kinda my job to keep the facility clean. I just don't understand some of the things that I've seen over the past two years at my job.......the dry crusty loogies above and in the urinals and sinks (which turns to flippin' superglue overnight), the chew spit in the bottom of every trash can, brown bodaget toilet paper pieces on the floor, someone who clogged the toilet and somehow had poo smeared all over the walls and floor. Hell I've found a soiled "man pad" on the floor under the partition! And all this happened in the employee part of the building! They are just as disrespectful to the facility as the visitors are!
I guess I just need to complain to someone!!!!! Thanks for listening guys, much appreciated! (y)
Gee...Thanks for the Fuggin VISUAL! I'll never be the same!

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Shall we post pictures of our worst mess in washrooms????? lol

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
You should take pictures and post them on the company bulletin board in their lunch room with a question below it.....
Is THIS What You Do In YOUR House?