prodrying

Nov 1, 2008
Humble, TX
www.pearsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Kevin Pearson
Business Location
United States
Sorry I should have told you about myself and yes I am on plenty of other boards. I have been in the industry since 1992. Owned my own cleaning and restoration company since 2001. We have an oriental rug cleaning plant in our office (which we refer to as the World Headquarters). We are located in Humble, TX (suburb of Houston) which is right by Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston.

I was also elected to the Board of Directors of the IICRC in Oct. 2011 and am also a board member of our regional cleaning and restoration association the PCRA. I am also known as the guy with the oriental rug cleaning webcam on his website. Here's the link to my website Area Rug Cleaners Houston Oriental Rug Cleaning

prodrying

Nov 1, 2008
Humble, TX
Real Name
Kevin Pearson
Business Location
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

prodrying

Nov 1, 2008
Humble, TX
Real Name
Kevin Pearson
Business Location
United States
Drift56, I am thinking you are referring to my over 2000 likes on my Facebook business page. I have no idea how that happened, when I got to about 700 one day it just took off. I am not even that interesting. The page is https://www.facebook.com/PearsonCarpetCleaning just in case you want to add to it.