sorry its a wand not a spinner
Tile Wand .jpg
on EBAY:COM under 12 " tile wand

anyone know if this is any good ?

FROM AMERICAN EXTRACTORS

289 USD

Hard Surface Scrubber Wand

14" Wide / 4 Internal Jets / 1.5" Tubing / 1200 PSI Soft-touch Valve

• Interchangeable with squeegee head (not included)
  • Comes with a standard 1/4" male QD
  • Swivel head
  • 4 x 95015 brass vee-jets
  • 1200 psi brass valve
This wand works great for up-selling your carpet cleaning contracts. Use for kitchens, bathrooms and any hard surface. The jets are easily changeable and cleanable.

Compare to Hydroforce or Gekko branded wands.

Squeegee head is not included in this listing.

Last edited:

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
That's actually a tile wand, not a spinner. I have one and used it for years. It works good but it's not as efficient as a spinner. Here's what you are looking at in the listing above.

IMG_8533.JPG

Reactions: Johnnbg

Johnnbg

Jul 30, 2017
Real Name
John Winters
Thank you Todd for your input ( yes i did say that in the first line that it was a wand and not a spinner because i could not change my header) ,,
i am new to Tile and Grout cleaning , i ive in Germany ,,,, i can see huge potential ,, so will be flinging around a few questions about it all over the coming weeks .... i know everyone is raving about the TH 40 HYBRID
in your opinion Todd will this wand clean as clean as clean as a spinner ... obviously the spinner is for covering ground quicker ,could each of these could clean just as thorough ?but the only difference would be the time used , how much time difference would you say there would be to clean for arguments sake lets say 10 m2..... and is the energy used or energy loss the same ?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Here's a few videos showing both the wand and the spinner. When using the wand I would work across one row of tile at a time being sure to hit each grout line then I'd go over with a dry pass. The wand will clean just as good as the spinner will, the spinner will do the job two to three times faster. The spinner recovers the water better so the added dry pass usually isn't needed. I do use the TH-40 Turbo Hybrid Spinner now and love it.

Reactions: Johnnbg

Johnnbg

Jul 30, 2017
Real Name
John Winters
Aww thanks Mate !! i appreciate you taking the time to put them videos up , you have helped me and i have learned something / several things ! so thank you Sir ! PS i hav actually seen some of your videos on you tube last week and though they was good... much appreciated

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
They suck!

Interesting. They look just like the old Hydraforce spinners that were black but that one is metal. What issues?