Heater Portable Spotters

greg2206

Oct 3, 2011
SC
Real Name
Greg Broome
Business Location
United States
I would like some advice or opinions on a heated portable spotter extractor. I am really looking at the Mytee Lite with a 1000 watt heating element as well as a 3 stage vacuum motor. I currently have five Sandia portables and very frustrated with the constant fixing the wires that attach the heating elements. I am wondering about the Interlink Nautilus MA74H but with only a 2 stage vacuum. Seems that the Mytee Lite is the better machine and for the price at Kleen-Rite for $729.00 sounds great to me. My primary reason and use is for cleaning upholstery in the customers house. Need to buy two machines and eventually three more of the same machine as I like to purchase the same type of multiples. Advice would be greatly appreciated

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I had a small role in developing the Nautilus MH74H. It will be a great product. However, we experienced an unusually high percentage of leaks around the quick connects in the first batch. Apparently a problem with the plastic molding. So, this psotter has been taken off the market until those issues are fixed. Best estimate is that will be between 6 weeks and 3 months.

The Mytee is one of the best of the small portable extractors currently available. But I think you would love the NAutilus once we get it right.

Reactions: aloha one

greg2206

Oct 3, 2011
SC
Real Name
Greg Broome
Business Location
United States
Hi Scott
Thank you so much for replying as I read and respect what you write on TMF. I don't think I can wait another six months for a new Nautilus as I need two more now and eventually three more after that. Again thank You

VERITAS4

Mar 25, 2011
Florida
www.safecarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Art Arreguin
Business Location
United States
I would like some advice or opinions on a heated portable spotter extractor. I am really looking at the Mytee Lite with a 1000 watt heating element as well as a 3 stage vacuum motor. I currently have five Sandia portables and very frustrated with the constant fixing the wires that attach the heating elements. I am wondering about the Interlink Nautilus MA74H but with only a 2 stage vacuum. Seems that the Mytee Lite is the better machine and for the price at Kleen-Rite for $729.00 sounds great to me. My primary reason and use is for cleaning upholstery in the customers house. Need to buy two machines and eventually three more of the same machine as I like to purchase the same type of multiples. Advice would be greatly appreciated

I have had a Mytee Lite II for 2-3 years. Have cleaned over 100 chairs at one time, lots of upholstery and stains. I have had absolutely no issues with it. The heat is great too. I would highly recommend it.