Heater In porty | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Heater In porty

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
I have a Ninja 500h. The heater gets the water very hot at the wand, to the point you cant hold you hand on it because it burns. actually all the way down to the jets. However when i hit the trigger and spray my hand about 6 inches away, to see how hot it is, its no where near the temp at the end of the wand near the jets. why is there a difference? Is it because im spraying out and its cooling off immediatley? I can figure this out

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Have you tried holding the wand over the solution tank and holding the trigger until steam comes out?

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
Have you tried holding the wand over the solution tank and holding the trigger until steam comes out?
my question is that the water coming out the the jets is not as hot as just before entering the jets, why is that?

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
The change in pressure can change the boiling point, but the temperature should not change just by passing through a jet.

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Probably the brass fittings are getting hotter than the actual water.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
The water cools down as soon as it leaves the fresh water tank and even more when it comes out of the jets.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Yeah, 6 inches away from your hand gives plenty of time for the water to cool off. Flick hot water from your sink onto your chest, it doesnt burn you like it does right at the sink.

Kingdomcome84

Jul 28, 2013
Real Name
Kenechi Enezuagu
your never gonna be cleaning any carpets in anyone's home where the water is gonna be spraying 6inches away from the carpet. just worry about the wand being in direct contact with the surface your cleaning and that's all that matters

Reactions: renew carpet

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
your never gonna be cleaning any carpets in anyone's home where the water is gonna be spraying 6inches away from the carpet. just worry about the wand being in direct contact with the surface your cleaning and that's all that matters
im actually using a Rotovac where the jets are sitting in the fibers of the carpet