Have to fire your employees if not C poked…

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
For those in CA with employees. I see a bill might be passed (AB455) where you will have to fire your employee’s if they don’t get the C poke. Also if you don’t have the C poke then you can’t enter businesses. What will you do if you have employees & commercial cleaning accounts?
(Please try and keep this focused on affecting our businesses not politics)

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Screenshot_20210829-001125_Stocktwits.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I just dont understand how in a "free" america this is happening, people losing their jobs, careers, custody of their children for not wanting something thats been proven not to even work, thats been proven can kill you injected into their bodies
They don’t care about us. We are expendable. Need proof? Look at ole Joe wondering how long he has to be with dead peasants. He’s prob thinking about sniffing little girls.

Attachments

• 96E35837-08B7-41A3-B20E-CF74096F716F.jpeg
    96E35837-08B7-41A3-B20E-CF74096F716F.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: Matt1919 and SRD

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
They don’t care about us. We are expendable. Need proof? Look at ole Joe wondering how long he has to be with dead peasants. He’s prob thinking about sniffing little girls.
He's probably wondering what day it is and why he's even there. Perhaps it's about time to take his meds to keep his brain functioning. I bet he's getting state of the art treatment for his dementia and I'm not kidding in the least! If I were a betting man, I'd bet a LOT on it.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
For those in CA with employees. I see a bill might be passed (AB455) where you will have to fire your employee’s if they don’t get the C poke. Also if you don’t have the C poke then you can’t enter businesses. What will you do if you have employees & commercial cleaning accounts?
(Please try and keep this focused on affecting our businesses not politics)

Why just covid though? Its the least threatening virus. No records for measles, mumps, small pox, chicken pox, hep a, hep b, bacterial meningitis… I mean if they are truly concerned about everyones health and all. Why just the focus on a weak virus that is the least of our problems. Unless there’s money in it for someone ;)

Either way it sounds illegal as sht to me. But commiefornia is what it is. No surprise there.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I just dont understand how in a "free" america this is happening, people losing their jobs, careers, custody of their children for not wanting something thats been proven not to even work, thats been proven can kill you injected into their bodies
It’s because the citizens allow it to happen……..there’s a good chance Gavin Newsome gets recalled and Larry Elder becomes governor…….Elder would still have to deal with a super majority democrat legislator but that would put an end to these mandates……

• Love
Reactions: Matt1919

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
It’s because the citizens allow it to happen……..there’s a good chance Gavin Newsome gets recalled and Larry Elder becomes governor…….Elder would still have to deal with a super majority democrat legislator but that would put an end to these mandates……
@larsox how would you like to have a Governor Elder leading your fine state LOL!!!!

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
We could use a little catnip with Larry Elder win right about now……..nothing I love more than to see the Baizou shitting themselves……in CALI no doubt would show just how fed up with are with the liberal garbage…..if it could happen there we just might be able to turn this thing around…… let’s face it 4years of this just might be enough to send the democrats back into purgatory…….

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Would love to hear who you consider "they" are?
Ok, heres another one for who THEY are.

How about Gov. Kate Brown of Oregon who signed law stating that graduating students do not need to show proof that they can do math or read or write.

Thats a move in the right direction, dont you agree John?

Oh, what will that lead to, you ask? how about a new generation completely dependent on the Government!