Has anyone have fiberglass pools in your house? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Has anyone have fiberglass pools in your house?

Wineirlebower123

Jan 21, 2020
Real Name
Vince O. Bower
Hey there,

I live in Boston with my family. We bought a new house recently. It has a spacious backyard and we have a plan to restructure it.Being winter, the whole ground is in a white glow. My children wish to have a pool in the backyard when this snowing stops. So we plan to fix the design before that. We consulted a custom pool and spa service provider in Boston. After discussing
different types of the pool, we plan to go for fiberglass pools. I think that will be more suitable for our backyard structure.

It's just a suggestion from my end. So need to discuss this in detail with my family. Has anyone have fiberglass pools in your house.? Is it easy to install and maintain? Please feel free to share your suggestions.

Thanks!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hey there,

I live in Boston with my family. We bought a new house recently. It has a spacious backyard and we have a plan to restructure it.Being winter, the whole ground is in a white glow. My children wish to have a pool in the backyard when this snowing stops. So we plan to fix the design before that. We consulted a custom pool and spa service provider in Boston. After discussing
different types of the pool, we plan to go for fiberglass pools. I think that will be more suitable for our backyard structure.

It's just a suggestion from my end. So need to discuss this in detail with my family. Has anyone have fiberglass pools in your house.? Is it easy to install and maintain? Please feel free to share your suggestions.

Thanks!

What you need to do is get into contact with http://www.thejohnnyonthespot.com. They know everything and anything about Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning & Dyeing and they're in San Pedro, Ca. :)