Has anyone ever seen a solution line like this? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Has anyone ever seen a solution line like this?

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I bought the hose locally at a SSS Janitorial Supply house and paid like $300 for the 3 sections and 2 female quick connects. I have been boycotting our local Bridge Point all year because I am sick and tired of them never having what I go for in stock and the store is about the size of my garage. Honestly I have only seen 1 TM for sale in the store and it was a 454 SS that was there for years after they stopped making them. I couldnt even get a 40 lb pale of Bio Break from them or any Boost All, every time I went they was JUST getting ready to place an order in the next 2 weeks lol.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I CAN SHIP THIS OVERSEAS...(economical)
with my new ups acct.....thanks to Rob.....
one is going out this week to new zealand...

still 1$ foot + shipping

at 1$ foot it is cheaper to ship overseas than to pay 2$ foot for the wire hose...depending on the length....

after 50 hours this hose really is easy to work with ....
and by the way this is not chinese stuff.....

made right here in the good ol USA.....

americantruckmounts.com

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
Does anyone have anymore feed back on this hose? I tried the website to look it up but it appears blank. Is there a link or a name I can look this up at?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
You can find the hose at dultmier pressure washing supply. I stopped using it cause it didnt hold up to really high heat. If your not running 220+ its actually a pretty.good economical hose at 35 bucks or so for a 50 footer

gr4474

Oct 2, 2011
LOUISIANA
www.bluecarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Greg Rodie
Business Location
United States
You can find the hose at dultmier pressure washing supply. I stopped using it cause it didnt hold up to really high heat. If your not running 220+ its actually a pretty.good economical hose at 35 bucks or so for a 50 footer
I just paid $140 for 100 ft at another place. To late since it shipped yestersay.

Reactions: Mac M

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Both of our machines are outfitted with this hose in 200' continuous ⅜" sections. Absolutely stellar performance at 220°F up to 1000 psi in the past couple years. I will flip flop my reel soon and put the like new section to the wand and bury the old wand end section in the reel. I expect a couple more years of service no problem.

This hose delivers higher heat to the wand than anything else on the market I've used.

I've learned to baby my pressure hose, zero rough service on my rig. I carefully lay them out and wheel them up. If you are going to treat them like a barbarian, they will let you down at the worst time.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I posted link to Dutmeier, but didn’t show. Like $80 shipped for 100 ft, but find it youself...cuz link
That sucks

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location