Has anyone ever seen a solution line like this?

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
How many people should snatch it up before you increases the price lol

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
Nope bought mine thru dultmier youll shit when you see their price, 30 something bucks for a 50 footer if i can remember right
I really like dealing with dultmier. And they sell quality stuff. That's we're i get all my seals and stuff.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I really like dealing with dultmier. And they sell quality stuff. That's we're i get all my seals and stuff.
Tough to beat that price for sure...
I think I need vacuum line more right now though... I have a 100 foot lead hydroforce hose thats barely a month old...

bcs

Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
got to my website
americantruckmounts.com
and then go to
TM Accessories and Pricing

also dont mind if you email, pm or text me

about a 8 day delivery...

marcus
cell: 512/868-9008
Marcus would you ship 2x 100ft lengths overseas to New Zealand?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Americantruckmounts..... he will set you up with the absolutely best price available. I’ve not seen anyone close to his fair pricing. I carry over 100ft to every job.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
When its time to rebuild a Pumptec Dultmier is where I have been going for years.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Americantruckmounts..... he will set you up with the absolutely best price available. I’ve not seen anyone close to his fair pricing. I carry over 100ft to every job.
Dultmier is 33 dollars for a 50' section

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This has been an interesting read. We run Legend GT’s with live hose reels and 250’ straight run hoses. We replace ours every spring. Currently use Goodyear wire braided hose but since the Legends don’t get that hot, while using live reels and continuous runs I think we lose too much valuable heat. Atmospheric and ground temps play a part also. Is this a solution?

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
This has been an interesting read. We run Legend GT’s with live hose reels and 250’ straight run hoses. We replace ours every spring. Currently use Goodyear wire braided hose but since the Legends don’t get that hot, while using live reels and continuous runs I think we lose too much valuable heat. Atmospheric and ground temps play a part also. Is this a solution?
This hoes way outperforms Goodyear when it comes to heat retention.
It was pretty crazy from my testing you're saving 10 to 20 degrees.
I've got some more hoes coming where I will make a video comparing it to Goodyear.

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
This hoes way outperforms Goodyear when it comes to heat retention.
It was pretty crazy from my testing you're saving 10 to 20 degrees.
I've got some more hoes coming where I will make a video comparing it to Goodyear.
Hoes or hose? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
With thermometers on your wands, what are you losing from the machine to the wand with your current live reel set up?

lehighcounty

Nov 11, 2010
PA
Real Name
Donna Basciano
Business Location
United States
I
Has anyone ever seen a solution line like this? I've never seen a solution line like this one before.
It says on the line that it's good to 3,000 PSI, and 250 degrees heat. It looks like it's steel braided. Not a bad looking hose actually. But wondering if anyone else has used one of these types of solution lines before.

Tomorrow I'll be using it fr the first time. Starting off with my Mytee portable for an apartment, then I'll have it be my new lead line on my TM. I'll run the older 100' of solution line first, then this new one as the last 100'. View attachment 85330View attachment 85332View attachment 85333
Thank you for asking about this! I bought mine from Magic wand and wasn't sure if it was safe to use so it has been just sitting looking pretty in my van! This is why I need to be checking in more often to TMF for updates and info!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I ordered some. Will report how it works retaining heat and holds up.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
With thermometers on your wands, what are you losing from the machine to the wand with your current live reel set up?
I ran my first test with my indoor cat high heat pump today.
I will be cleaning a theater closed door at managers request.

This is what I will use:
1. Cat 3 gpm high heat pump(rated at 190 degrees)
Cat 2 hp electric motor

2. Stainless steel water hose 50'
from indoor gas water heater(theater)
Turbo poly hose 200'.

3. 2 cfx rotovacs in parallel...2" 150-200'
specs 500-600 cfm?????
lift 9-10"

preliminary tests with my stainless steel water hose and poly pressure hose show very little heat loss at 250'.