randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
What products are best for removing the hard water & calcium deposits around public pool drains? And please don't mention muratic acid! And normal acidic cleaners aren't getting it done. Looking for something special. Thanks

AZStoneguy

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Brady Wright
Reactions: jtsunbrite

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
http://www.easystonecare.com/Tenax-Silicon-Carbide-Brushes-Snail-Lock-p/tnxsc.htm

These are for a hand machine if you have a small area. I believe you can attach the Frankfurt brushes to a drive plate and use a swing machine. I haven't done this though, only heard of it being done. I use the 5" 120g and 240g on shower floors to remove the hard water build up.

I've been cleaning the pool deck of a community indoor pool for years. Around the drains, about the size of a pie plate, is the build-up. They have asked me to see if I couldn't do better around the drains. I've tried razor blades, straight acid cleaners but just can't seem to get rid of it. Are you using any cleaner while using the brushes or running them dry? Thanks

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
What products are best for removing the hard water & calcium deposits around public pool drains? And please don't mention muratic acid! And normal acidic cleaners aren't getting it done. Looking for something special. Thanks

You have to diamond grind that off.